Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I had a kidney infection I went to walk in as it was a Sunday Rebecca, I didn’t go A&E, you absolutely melt. Your GP could have helped with that or 111

Reactions: 13
He was definitely beating at some point so I would assume he’s accustomed to shooting protocol and possibly shoots himself. It wouldn’t be unheard of for him to have a licence and a gun, it’s not difficult. The beaters where I work all have their own guns and you should see some of them 😅 he could be doing vermin control for a local farmer or landowner for cash or anything really. I doubt we will ever know but she will be loving all the speculation!

Reactions: 6
When I had a kidney infection I went to walk in as it was a Sunday Rebecca, I didn’t go A&E, you absolutely melt. Your GP could have helped with that or 111
100% this !!!!!!!! It is called Accident & Emergency for a reason....... Rebecca you were not involved in an accident and you did not have a medical emergency!!!! Please Rebecca educate yourself with the different options available for access to NHS treatment 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
She is an absolute wet wipe!! Away back to A&E and she has a UTI (if she even has that) can’t understand why that didn’t show up yesterday. Push the fluids beggy

• Angry
Reactions: 11
These might help to explain to Rebecca......

04D1DC3D-B465-404B-A8B0-757739919D34.jpeg
7422A2D0-7178-413B-9FC4-84E5822B042F.jpeg
E0D3947D-4671-4AB3-BFEA-7B2149EFF70D.jpeg

Also if you are able to sit in A & E and share your emergency journey on social media maybe it is a clue to whether or not you chose the correct service !!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Anxiety for going back because you should never have been there in the first place, let alone a second time you idiot.

Reactions: 20
Kidney infection would’ve been picked up yesterday as the first thing they would’ve done is test her urine

Reactions: 21
He was definitely beating at some point so I would assume he’s accustomed to shooting protocol and possibly shoots himself. It wouldn’t be unheard of for him to have a licence and a gun, it’s not difficult. The beaters where I work all have their own guns and you should see some of them 😅 he could be doing vermin control for a local farmer or landowner for cash or anything really. I doubt we will ever know but she will be loving all the speculation!
My husband has a gun license and so does my father and other family members.im not saying it’s hard to get either but you don’t just rock up and get one handed to you. For the licence you have to fill in paper work, have someone vouch for you, if you want to keep a gun in the property the police have to come to see you, inspect the property to ensure everything is safe etc

Reactions: 5
I. Can. Not.

Two trips to A&E in the last 24 hours for a UTI?
F**k right off! It’s ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY.
Some people have no shame!
Honestly, I grew up in a country where you get sent a bill if you rock up to A&E, I was in it once for a broken arm. People abuse the service here.
And why didn’t someone test the wee sample yesterday?
These people are the reason you have to wait 3 hours to be seen when you go to A&E, because it’s full of people with UTIs and tonsillitis.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
She will have gone to Airedale which is small and quiet
Yeah if it’s Airedale you can usually get seen quickly, depending on when you go. Few times I’ve had to go have never waited too long thankfully

• Wow
Reactions: 1
And then proceeds to moan it wasn’t picked up yesterday!! Be thankful you haven’t bleeping paid a few hundred/thousand for your visit you entitled little madam. Draining resources for a kidney infection which should have been dealt with elsewhere, yes they are painful I have had one but never once did I think it was appropriate to go to A&E!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Can someone please go collect Rebecca and teach her how to wipe her arse front to back so she doesn’t have to spend 2 days in A&E wasting NHS resources for a UTI again, that would be great thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.