Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please go collect Rebecca and teach her how to wipe her arse front to back so she doesn’t have to spend 2 days in A&E wasting NHS resources for a UTI again, that would be great thanks.
Beggy - stop taking it up the bum then straight in the front door - wasting NHs time cos you’re a fuckwit scutter is not getting you any fans

what a pathetic excuse for a human.[/QUOTE]

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Piss off that woman has never been desperate to get back to those boys! And I can't believe she went to a&e twice, drinking water, cranberry juice and paracetamol would have done the trick!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Looks like Beaver won’t pick her up and she’s walking home! Unless she’s meeting them for yet another dinner out! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't believe a word of it! There was eff all wrong with her, it was all attention seeking.
No selfies frim A&E, didn't happen!
A UTI would have been picked up from a simple dip stick test yesterday, then her urine sent off for analysis to find the right antibiotic for her infection.

Reactions: 21
God what a waste of space she is!! Could she not have called 111 and got an appointment with an out of hours GP?! A kidney infection isn’t an emergency. I remember feeling really unwell, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t focus & 111 sent out an ambulance - I felt like a total idiot but the paramedics didn’t know what to do with me because my heart rate was so fast but everything else seemed okay. They called their doctor and he said to take me straight to hospital - I had sepsis & had to be treated within an hour. I didn’t drag my arse to a&e even then! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't believe a word of it! There was eff all wrong with her, it was all attention seeking.
No selfies frim A&E, didn't happen!
A UTI would have been picked up from a simple dip stick test yesterday, then her urine sent off for analysis to find the right antibiotic for her infection.
I don't believe it either 🤔

Reactions: 10
She’s a bleeping fruit loop! And her mouth in those stories, omg they give me the heave, she looks like a dirty skank with those blowjob lips 🤢 and if she did go to a and e why didn’t she drive her sexy rangey there?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had pyelonephritis once, (kidney infection) and I was in hospital for a week. I was soooo poorly. Honestly thought my time was up. And i'm NOT a soft fanny. This witch is lying.

Reactions: 11
I had pyelonephritis once, (kidney infection) and I was in hospital for a week. I was soooo poorly. Honestly thought my time was up. And i'm NOT a soft fanny. This witch is lying.
especially if she had it the same time last month 🤔

Reactions: 13
duck sake, stupid ignorant little girl. Haven’t we all had a kidney infection/UTI at some point and never considered going to A&E?! As someone above said, she had neither an accident nor an emergency. Then to complain about them?? I can’t with her, absolute scum

Yet again, not driving herself. She seems to be walking a fair distance with no real problem, she doesn’t seem to be in any pain, so she definitely would have been able to drive. This just proves she can’t drive the range for whatever reason.

She is such an attention seeker. Can’t believe she went to a&e 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She "Might" have a basic UTI, but no way has she got a kidney infection. Walking along smiling in the sun. bleeping lying bell end
That's what I was thinking- taking pics and videoing herself! Sorry but something doesn't add up doesn't look like she is in any pain shes a strange girl

Reactions: 17
She probably got the UTI because of her lack of basic hygiene. She doesn’t wash her clothes, she rarely showers & has sex almost every day. She must stink 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Something doesn’t add up ..... yesterday she didn’t want to stay in hospital, just wanted to get back to her boys!!!!!!!! Sounds like she didn’t hang around to get answers ..... a kidney infection would have been easily picked up!!!!!!!
Hold up - so she’s been BACK to A&E again today..….. is she taking the bleeping piss?!

GO TO YOUR LOCAL PHARMACY AND BUY SOME CYSTITIS RELIEF POWDER! PEE AFTER SEX AND LEARN HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN HEALTH YOU IGNORANT WASTE OF OXYGEN.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Could someone please confirm has she walked from the hospital to this area or has she got out the car to film those stories near her old house… because for somebody who has been in such pain to re visit the hospital again to be able to walk that quick and feel so much better after a diagnosis is unreal the antibiotics wouldn’t have even kicked in yet surely.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Hold up - so she’s been BACK to A&E again today..….. is she taking the bleeping piss?!

GO TO YOUR LOCAL PHARMACY AND BUY SOME CYSTITIS RELIEF POWDER! PEE AFTER SEX AND LEARN HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN HEALTH YOU IGNORANT WASTE OF OXYGEN.
She’s pathetic. I can’t even remember the last time I went to the doctors. I tend to just deal with anything myself unless it is prolonged & severe. She just loves the attention. I honestly don’t know how people put up with her in real life 😂

Could someone please confirm has she walked from the hospital to this area or has she got out the car to film those stories near her old house… because for somebody who has been in such pain to re visit the hospital again to be able to walk that quick and feel so much better after a diagnosis is unreal the antibiotics wouldn’t have even kicked in yet surely.
Nope she’s walked. She said in one of them she was waiting for Steve to pick her up & he’d only just got home. This is why we know she’s lying & I’m astonished her followers don’t pick up on these very obvious holes in her stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.