Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a waste of space, who the duck thinks, wait let me take another selfie, absolute moron, pissed me off no end with this. It’s all a bleeping joke to her, yet there are people genuinely ill and she’s here taking pissing selfies in a corridor. Get yourself home you idiot
There is absolutely no way she was in as much pain as she's letting on if she can duck about taking selfish and uploading to social media, also why would they admit her to a ward if they were going to send her home again the same day? My hospital certainly wouldn't waste a bed like that

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Airedale’s A&E is much more modern and nicer, so if it is Airedale it was a ward.

Reactions: 1
Probably thought this girls a bleeping fruit loop, we’ll give her a cuppa and send her on her way.must have been a slow day at that hospital is all I can say. Absolute tit. What annoys me most is if she was in as much pain and worried as much as she made out she would NOT be smiling in pics to upload to the gram. Attention seeking hole is all she is. She does need help but it’s psychiatric help she should be looking for

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay, symptoms are these

Chest Pain
Upper back pain
Shortness of breath
Pressure on chest
Stomach Pain
Nausea

And yet they've said it's hormonal and are going to scan her overies 🧐👍🏼

The reproductive system is at the opposite end of the torso darling..... How does she think is this believable???

I'll bet my new shoes she has been given a GERD / Anxiety diagnosis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And also, she writes I’m going home to my babies as if she’s been away at war. I mean when she gets home she’s probably gona spend the rest of the evening sanding her face, she is an absolute knob

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Also with it being reported that thousands are reporting menstrual issues following covid jabs, why would they put so much effort into diagnosing her one off issue, she drove herself to AandE, she wasn’t showing herself on morphine or gas and air, if she had been given pain relief we would know about that!! I smell bull 💩

And also, she writes I’m going home to my babies as if she’s been away at war. I mean when she gets homeshe’s probably gona spend the rest of the evening sanding her face, she is an absolute knob
She hasn’t been able to make a worried sick post from Steve’s phone either while they’ve been apart

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know I doubt it is gallstones. She would have been moaning about the pain long before this. It doesn't always start off really bad either as you normally get worse as more stones develop. When I had it I genuinely thought I was dying. Was very happy to hear that labour isn't as bad as that when I was pregnant last year! So yeah I doubt it's even gallstones. Probably her body getting used to not having the pill anymore. You know those annoying little twinges every one bleeping gets and gets on with. Mardy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And also, she writes I’m going home to my babies as if she’s been away at war. I mean when she gets home she’s probably gona spend the rest of the evening sanding her face, she is an absolute knob
Exactly! She’s needs to get a serious grip on reality, parents who work a 9-5 job will spend more hours away from their kids in day than this prick has bleeping about in hospital wasting everyone’s time. Why she tries to act like mother of the year I don’t know, actions speak louder than words beggy you little bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well it wasn’t anything too painful or serious for her to be lording it up with a cuppa. She’s an actual bleep for that today 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
she doesn’t have gallstones.

there is nothing wrong with her. She maybe had a mild pain in her belly - probably ovulation pain. Nothing exiting! shes just an attention seeking waste of space.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
There is absolutely no way she was in as much pain as she's letting on if she can duck about taking selfish and uploading to social media, also why would they admit her to a ward if they were going to send her home again the same day? My hospital certainly wouldn't waste a bed like that
She won't understand what a ward is, she's so thick. You don't go on a ward unless they're gonna keep you overnight, a decision not taken lightly. Has she driven herself there? If she has she can't have been in hat much pain. She's totally obsessed with herself. Every little ache she's into the doctor etc.

Reactions: 18
Hopefully it’s a result of her Covid vaccine, Some have said it causes infertility.

The Covid vaccine she rushed out to get for ‘hyped up flu’.
That’ll teach you Bex.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so weird , sat there all smugly like she’s had a nice day out

• Angry
Reactions: 19
God she’s just so thick, such a tiny little pea brain, people like her shouldn’t be able to reproduce. Imagine the little snowflakes she will be creating her kids into, continuing on the cycle 🥴

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.