Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s gonna be pregnant isn’t she! She’s so predictable 🙄 she only wants a baby because it will bring her content and she’ll be showered with attention and fake congratulations from all her other ‘influencer boss babes’! She’s a bleeping liability

Reactions: 15
Maybe she's told Steve and he's flipped out hence the arguments and tears early yesterday morning 🤷🏻‍♀️ they do say to take pregnancy tests first thing don't they 😭

All I can say is if a man was forcing a woman into pregnancies like this, he'd be done for coercive control and be sent to jail for a long long time 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When I came off the pill I began getting unbearable ovulation pains. Still do after 5 years. The pain is as bad as a contraction and exactly the same type of pain! Periods aren’t horrific though 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When I came off the pill I began getting unbearable ovulation pains. Still do after 5 years. The pain is as bad as a contraction and exactly the same type of pain! Periods aren’t horrific though 🥳
This is why I'm shocked she's been offered a scan. If she's been honest with the doctor, I'd of thought first point of investigation would be gyneo related, especially because its happened the same time a month apart. I can't believe I pay my taxes for twats like this to abuse the NHS. She's got hypochondria but is happy to abuse her body with what she eats on a daily basis.

Reactions: 19
Loads of women have experienced bad period and ovulation pain since being vaccinated ( don't know the reasons and not saying it to be anti vax) . I'm really surprised that hasn't even been considered. I'm also really surprised she's been offered a scan.... I know people that have been misdiagnosed and had cancer who struggled to be taken seriously and have scans etc. She must of really laid it on thick with him. She is very strange
I had ovary and period issues and it took them 5 months to send me for a scan! Can’t believe she got one straight away!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This is why I'm shocked she's been offered a scan. If she's been honest with the doctor, I'd of thought first point of investigation would be gyneo related, especially because its happened the same time a month apart. I can't believe I pay my taxes for twats like this to abuse the NHS. She's got hypochondria but is happy to abuse her body with what she eats on a daily basis.
she has 100% laid it on thick. Or she’s lying, because she is a known liar 😂

Reactions: 9
Please god this woman does not deserve to have another child! She can’t even put the 2 she has before herself. If she is, I hope it’s a boy. Steve is dumber than I thought if he was happy enough to pump her every night knowing she’s not using the pill! The pair of them are a bloody disgrace. I pity any kids with those 2 self absorbed cunts as parents

Reactions: 14
It’s very unlikely that she spoke to a GP. Most telephone calls are now dealt with by Nurse Practitioners or trainee GP’s. They are much more likely to refer people for scans because they are scared of missing something.

Reactions: 8
The gp will just tell you to go to A&E if you're that bad anyway 🙄 that's clearly what has happened...but in dingle fashion she's tried hard to dramatise the whole thing

Reactions: 11
Looks like she’s going to a & e
But before this post she was able to post laughing at the Matt Hancock story in the Sun and post stories about what she's watching on Netflix. I think this is a cry for help, Steve's clearly not at home, he's busy posting pictures of cars. I'm starting to get a munchausen vibe from her. She is desparate for attention and will go to any lengths to get it. I'm glad the boys are safe at school and nursery. Neither her or Steve is fit to parent

Reactions: 25
pain in the right side below her ribs sounds like gallstones which wouldn’t be surprising. Although if she had chest pain and was breathless would they not have told her to go to a&e anyway? My GP sent me straight to a&e when I had those symptoms and it turned out to be blood clots on my lungs 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.