Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHA she told him she’s an influencer that’s bleeping hilarious! What’s the betting she goes for a scan and she’s like OMG guys didn’t even knorrrr but I’m pregnant I’m suh suh shocked 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Loads of women have experienced bad period and ovulation pain since being vaccinated ( don't know the reasons and not saying it to be anti vax) . I'm really surprised that hasn't even been considered. I'm also really surprised she's been offered a scan.... I know people that have been misdiagnosed and had cancer who struggled to be taken seriously and have scans etc. She must of really laid it on thick with him. She is very strange

Reactions: 26
So she has to have bloods, scan of her belly and urine test all the things you have done when your pregnant.... also she was full of cold this morning but since it was mentioned that it could be covid on here she is now claiming the snotty nose is hay-fever

Loads of women have experienced bad period and ovulation pain since being vaccinated ( don't know the reasons and not saying it to be anti vax) . I'm really surprised that hasn't even been considered. I'm also really surprised she's been offered a scan.... I know people that have been misdiagnosed and had cancer. She must of really laid it on thick with him. She is very strange
She probably know she is pregnant and told him that and they booked her for a scan but she can't let us or Steve know that as she has trapped him yet again so it has to be a "shock"

Wasn't her pain In the chest? So why are they scanning her belly? Or have I got that completely wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There clearly wasn’t much wrong with her then if she can feel that much better after a phone call. 100% a hypochondriac 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
There clearly wasn’t much wrong with her then if she can feel that much better after a phone call. 100% a hypochondriac 🤡
My thoughts are she is pregnant and planned it herself but now scared to tell Steve. Also for our theory to be right she knows we are not stupid. But I could be completely wrong and she just wants attention

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm in more stomach pain now from laughing at Rebecca telling the GP she's a social media influencer than she's ever been in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly I can’t breathe for laughing her. That’s the funnier than her reel 😂😂😂😭😭😭

My thoughts are she is pregnant and planned it herself but now scared to tell Steve. Also for our theory to be right she knows we are not stupid. But I could be completely wrong and she just wants attention
I think you could be right. Steve’s not gonna be pleased. Prob why she’s been upset the last few days. Steve not wanting another baby doesn’t fit in with her social media BS of a happy and perfect life in the dales.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s having a rest day?? Don’t make me laugh Beggy, you don’t do enough any day of the week to call this a rest day!

And did she really tell her doctor she’s a social media influencer & she basically asked her followers for a diagnosis. How embarrassing! Why not just say, oh I mentioned it to some people & this is what they said. She gets more & more cringey every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will be pregnant and then she will say she was crying all the time because she was hormonal. Snore

• Haha
I hope she’s not pregnant. Alfie & Woody barely get anything now, hardly any attention, rarely any new clothes or treats. Imagine how little they’ll get if they have a 3rd child 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I hope she’s not pregnant. Alfie & Woody barely get anything now, hardly any attention, rarely any new clothes or treats. Imagine how little they’ll get if they have a 3rd child 😢
I hope if she is it’s another boy, if it is a girl then they deffo won’t get a look in.

• Heart
Her thinking will be that she will get gifted everything for baby

Reactions: 7
I try not to speculate on pregnancy but it does look quite suspicious doesn't it. Her coming off her pill, natural cycles, SEX talk... now this bullshit 🙄 if she is up the duff she will he unbearable!!

Reactions: 30
So she has to have bloods, scan of her belly and urine test all the things you have done when your pregnant.... also she was full of cold this morning but since it was mentioned that it could be covid on here she is now claiming the snotty nose is hay-fever

She probably know she is pregnant and told him that and they booked her for a scan but she can't let us or Steve know that as she has trapped him yet again so it has to be a "shock"

Wasn't her pain In the chest? So why are they scanning her belly? Or have I got that completely wrong?
Or maybe things aren't very happy in Dingle dungeon , because there's pregnancy talk. Steve has said he doesn't want more kids, but we all know, he didn't want any and Rebecca has so far managed to rail road him into fathering 2,if his IQ was as high as his testosterone levels, he would have a vasectomy, he knows she can't be trusted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I try not to speculate on pregnancy but it does look quite suspicious doesn't it. Her coming off her pill, natural cycles, SEX talk... now this bullshit 🙄 if she is up the duff she will he unbearable!!
If she’s pregnant i think steve will walk out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Please don't say that I've just gone through nine months of unbearable pregnancy waffle with Ellie Polly. I'm a mum myself, but good god these women really do behave like they are the first people to give birth ever, the laziness is something most pregnant women can't relate to because they have to carry on with day to day life, unlike these unrelatable divas

Reactions: 12
The scan will be for her gallbladder - although she hasn't made it clear where in the stomach the pain is.
Reminds me of a few years ago I thought I had gallstones. Symptoms were similar to how she described but all at the top of stomach and back. Turned out I had picked up a stomach infection bug that was attacking my stomach lining 🤮 and doesn't leave unless you take specific treatment to rid it. From eating out somewhere unhygienic they put it down to...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you know what. Meldrum was whining the other day about feeling ill and I did think in the back of mind that it would give Lamb the idea to be poorly within a few days for the engagement. 😂

Reactions: 8
Please don't say that I've just gone through nine months of unbearable pregnancy waffle with Ellie Polly. I'm a mum myself, but good god these women really do behave like they are the first people to give birth ever, the laziness is something most pregnant women can't relate to because they have to carry on with day to day life, unlike these unrelatable divas
same with Elle Darby, whose been pregnant for 90 months, don’t think I could handle another one 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.