Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not unexplainable, from the evidence shown on Instagram I would diagnose indigestion and heartburn. To combat this Rebecca, don’t eat so late at night, eat a better diet, and go up a size to prevent your waist band cutting in.
unless of course this is the build up to an ad for gaviscon or similar!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There was a lot that lead up to her being dumped by channel mum, but the last straw seemed to be the ad she did for Matalan that was pulled amid a backlash against her.

she could walk away from doing the Nu Skin/Lumi Spa stuff if she wanted. If she has stock she would probably need to sell that I’d imagine but I doubt she’s contractually tied to them.

she doesn’t want to change her life around; that’s the point. In her twisted little mind, this tit show is what she considers to be “work” and she feeds off the attention she gets online - good & bad. She is completely out of her depth in every single aspect of her life, she’s just a daft little girl play acting at being an adult. She hasn’t got a clue and she knows if she needed or wanted to go and get a real job or rejoin the real world she would flounder because she just has no idea how to conduct herself. being an “influencer” or “working” for a bogus MLM company is an easy way of hiding from the reality of real life.
Yeah I know. But how does she think this tit show of a "life" is any good for those boys yet alone herself. She is so embarrassing to watch and I dont even know her, her family must cringe so much.

Reactions: 4
I work for nhs I cannot bear it when people say they got a cold 'but it's not covid we haven't got a cough' AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH
Get a bleeping test FFS 🤦🤦
As you've all said it sounds like trapped wind I get it all the time when I've ate tit 😂😂😂

Reactions: 24
I work for nhs I cannot bear it when people say they got a cold 'but it's not covid we haven't got a cough' AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH
As you've all said it sounds like trapped wind I get it all the time when I've ate tit 😂😂😂
Let's be honest, the only time she mentions covid is for attention, any other time she couldn't care less. She really is selfish and very ignorant when it comes to covid

Reactions: 9
Steve is as odd as her, what sort of parent takes pictures of his car for IG in the school car park. He's probably loving driving his penis extension and showing off without Beggy
Screenshot_20210625_090915.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Me neither. My sons had another cold over last weekend and school said the delta varient symptoms were like that of a cold now (snotty nose etc) so he must be tested before coming in.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I can’t even with this woman, having a rest day, all your days are rest days Rebecca, you have trapped wind you idiot, sort yourself out you lame excuse of a female

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her lip migration is shocking.

Pictures for the blocked huns

View attachment 633843

View attachment 633844
To be fair, she should be concerned about whoever did her lip fillers and whether they are trained to do it. The woman she named is a registered nurse, but that doesn't mean she's trained in the procedure. As a registered nurse myself, it concerns me that a registered professional is advertising on IG and churning out results like Rebecca's lips.

Reactions: 15
I didn’t listen to the stories but I read it and she then mentioned her pill and abdominal pain. I reckon she’s trying to insinuate she’s feeling rough because she’s like 4 weeks preggo 😵💫
B3063BD2-1E63-4973-B166-69EB17EA4338.png
AAEF336E-9771-4144-86BE-216C8AF49F23.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That bathroom is the most depressing room ever.
It looks like a public toilet.

• Haha
I never once had a cough when I had covid 🙄 her chest pains are probably early warning signs of her salt, sugar and fat laden diet 😳😳😳

Reactions: 16
I can’t even with this woman, having a rest day, all your days are rest days Rebecca, you have trapped wind you idiot, sort yourself out you lame excuse of a female
I just came on to say this lol. A rest day! Her whole life is a bloody rest day! Also her pain is down to poor diet and not exercising correctly. She was like I cant explain the pain then she goes on to explain it 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LIVIN MA BEST LIFE.

that bleeping last outfit on the reel 🤣 what the hell is that!! They’re all tit but that’s another bleeping level.
what the bleeping duck are those outfits?? 👀👀👀am sorry but the cheapness of them was blinding and not a single one suited her. Can’t she at least fake tan if she’s gonna wear porridge colours ALL THE TIME 🤢 Christ on a bike - that was a new low even for her. She hasn’t even bothered with hair, make up, accessories …. Anything 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Sorry to quote myself but turns out I was right although to be fair there are more laughs than nipples in this one... I should however give her credit where it is due...she has entertained us all so I guess she was productive in that area...the jumps and wiggles are brilliant!
She looks like a she’s been through a white wash but a black sock got mixed in and everything’s fucked colour wise now - what is she doing with her life? Keep the Range Rover begs, you clearly need the win because not a lot else going on is there?

• Haha
Sounds like constipation to me. Move more, drink more water and try eating some fruit and veg for a change!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Yeah I know. But how does she think this tit show of a "life" is any good for those boys yet alone herself. She is so embarrassing to watch and I dont even know her, her family must cringe so much.
She doesn’t think about the boys. She doesn’t care what’s good for them. The boys, and their well being, isn’t a factor in any of her decision making. Never has been. All she cares about is getting attention on the internet by any means possible, that’s all she’s interested in. She’s not even particularly focused on earning money- she likes to pretend she’s earning money but that again is just another arm of her attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Never known such a drama queen tbh, so she had the same last month but didn’t mention it then, but decided to this time because she saw meldrum moaning about some unexplainable pain the other day 😴😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.