Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gotten 'weddings can't go ahead' mixed up with the fact that Steve just doesn't want to marry her.
Maybe Steve just told her the wedding couldn't go ahead because of Covid as a get out of jail card and she's took his word as gospel hahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs them lips dissolved ASAP they are shocking
They’re disgusting 😩 they’re getting so much worse!

I do, I have 2 primary school children. I was aware secondary school children were advised to do test but our school hasn’t once mentioned doing them
Same here, my 13 year old has to do them twice weekly at home but my child in primary school hasn’t been told to & the school haven’t mentioned us needing to

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain more about Rebecca??? I only recently found her on Insta and I’m very intrigued 😂 I’m normally on the Elle darby thread, she is also a massive photo shopper, a size 16 yet pretends she’s a size 8
All you need to know is she is a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s not as warm this trip to the seaside so obviously the boys are wearing shorts... the jeans are being saved for when it gets hotter 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Who the hell uses a top off photo on Linked In?????!!!! Oh hi, I’m Steve Hobson, engineer and muscle man. Check me out 🤢
Professionally, obviously.

B1889D54-60FA-4A15-AA33-8DE8715D30CF.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It’s Father’s Day so is she gonna sprout the usually don’t do things to keep up with Instagram like she did at Easter... or because it’s not just for the kids it’s for Steve she’ll actually make an effort... 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where can I buy a magic slimming mirror ?

What a state she is . Surely followers so bored of her whining.

Reactions: 7
Who the hell uses a top off photo on Linked In?????!!!! Oh hi, I’m Steve Hobson, engineer and muscle man. Check me out 🤢
Professionally, obviously.

View attachment 625382
Doubt he even works there was it not his Dads business was that was sold ? Spends a lot of time at home so can’t have a full time job. Beggy when you read this get old fugly beaver to update his Linkedin there’s a love Just a thought bet he puts this company down as Employer when he’s taking out his car finance so it looks like he is working

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course she has to make sure there’s a picture of her in the Father’s Day mix. Couldn’t possible have a post with just pictures of Steve with his boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are the boys' haircuts so wonky? I haven't bothered with Rebecca in a long time but when inwent on to nosey that was the first thing I noticed

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.