Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 14 year old gets given 2 tests a week to do at home but my reception/primary school children have never had to do tests.
For primary age it's recommended, not mandatory, and for the family of the children moreso. The tests can be picked up for centres and ordered on the gov website.

The Tories have just done a shite job of letting people know it's a thing.

Reactions: 5
Has she finally found an outfit that doesn’t make her look an absolute bleep? Jeans and a vest, much much better than some of the absolute monstrosities she wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If ever there was proof the magic mirror is slimming her, first pic taken while looking in mirror and second is directly through the camera. That’s why she’s always bleeping about in front of it.
View attachment 624822View attachment 624821
Jesus Christ! Where did you get the bottom photo from? I know I’ve said it a few times, she’s about an inch taller than me and from previous photos I would have said she was a size 14, based on the fact I’m currently a 12 & she looks bigger than me. But here I’d say her hips/thighs in particular she’s more likely to be a 16. Nothing wrong with that, except for the fact she lies about it & constantly tells people she’s a 12 but can sometimes get into a 10.

I suppose some of it could be the angles but my hips & thighs definitely aren’t anywhere near as wide as hers and I’m a 12 so I just can’t see how she is the same size as me, or even one size up!

The thing is, she goes on about body positivity & I bet if she dressed in better suited & better fitting clothes, she would look great. She has a curvy figure & I think something like a really good quality (not see through) gorgeous long wrap dress, cinched in at the waist would look amazing on her. But she insists on wearing the same clothes that you see the size 8/10 influencers wearing which just don’t suit her.

But as we all know now, she doesn’t like being told she is curvy & will just delete any comment that says anything of the sort 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking at that picture I can't believe she deleted the comment from the woman saying she is plus size too! She is most definitely a plus sized woman. Which there is nothing wrong with! But why does she try and hide it?
Also the lateral flow tests are painfully inaccurate and a absolute huge waste of money. It tricks you into thinking you're "doing your bit" but really you're just wasting tax payers money so please stop. I know numerous people who work at the hospital who had to do them every week. Most people who would come up negative actually came up positive in a Pcr test. If you have symptoms, Get a pcr test

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ! Where did you get the bottom photo from? I know I’ve said it a few times, she’s about an inch taller than me and from previous photos I would have said she was a size 14, based on the fact I’m currently a 12 & she looks bigger than me. But here I’d say her hips/thighs in particular she’s more likely to be a 16. Nothing wrong with that, except for the fact she lies about it & constantly tells people she’s a 12 but can sometimes get into a 10.

I suppose some of it could be the angles but my hips & thighs definitely aren’t anywhere near as wide as hers and I’m a 12 so I just can’t see how she is the same size as me, or even one size up!

The thing is, she goes on about body positivity & I bet if she dressed in better suited & better fitting clothes, she would look great. She has a curvy figure & I think something like a really good quality (not see through) gorgeous long wrap dress, cinched in at the waist would look amazing on her. But she insists on wearing the same clothes that you see the size 8/10 influencers wearing which just don’t suit her.

But as we all know now, she doesn’t like being told she is curvy & will just delete any comment that says anything of the sort 🙄
It’s a screen shot from one of her reels, a primark haul, one reel was from 5 weeks ago and the other where she looks bigger is 7 weeks ago so it’s hardly going to be drastic weight loss in a 2 week time frame so it has to be that mirror lol. She knows it’s slimming and that’s why she’s always posing in front of it, saves her having to edit her pics I guess. She is the biggest fraud going on Instagram, I’ve never come across anyone else like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t tend to watch many of her reels because I cringe so hard for her! 🤣🤣 you’re right, definitely wouldn’t be that much difference in just 2 weeks. I’m genuinely shocked by that. I know that we all know she lies & she uses that magic mirror, edits her photos etc, but that is ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Has she finally found an outfit that doesn’t make her look an absolute bleep? Jeans and a vest, much much better than some of the absolute monstrosities she wears.
I was coming here to say the exact same thing. She actually looks nice. Not a nipple, camel toe or face full of make up in sight.

Reactions: 7
This pic is so obviously photo shopped. The pattern on the bedcover has disappeared, blurring on her legs and arms and the top of her thigh looks as though it has a black mark down it. What makes me laugh is the podgy hand and sausage fingers at the end of her slimmed down arm!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What I do think was nice today was how she didn’t spend the whole day posting on Instagram. Actually looks like they were able to have a nice family day without her nose in her phone 24/7. Maybe Steve has said something, or maybe she’s actually realising herself that she misses moments because she’s always on her phone.

Reactions: 11
What I do think was nice today was how she didn’t spend the whole day posting on Instagram. Actually looks like they were able to have a nice family day without her nose in her phone 24/7. Maybe Steve has said something, or maybe she’s actually realising herself that she misses moments because she’s always on her phone.
nah she just wanted the content to make the reel she posted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can someone explain more about Rebecca??? I only recently found her on Insta and I’m very intrigued 😂 I’m normally on the Elle darby thread, she is also a massive photo shopper, a size 16 yet pretends she’s a size 8

Can someone explain more about Rebecca??? I only recently found her on Insta and I’m very intrigued 😂 I’m normally on the Elle darby thread, she is also a massive photo shopper, a size 16 yet pretends she’s a size 8
Please read the wiki 😆😌 you're in for a wild ride lol

• Haha
This pic is so obviously photo shopped. The pattern on the bedcover has disappeared, blurring on her legs and arms and the top of her thigh looks as though it has a black mark down it. What makes me laugh is the podgy hand and sausage fingers at the end of her slimmed down arm!
I screen shot it off her reels so maybe she is using a video editor as well as the magic mirror? I’ve seen a few of those videos going around lately of people showing how easily it can be done to appear slimmer etc.

Reactions: 5
She's gotten 'weddings can't go ahead' mixed up with the fact that Steve just doesn't want to marry her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it!!? Have you got school kids? It’s been on the news and everything before

My child attends nursery and we have been recommended to do 2 tests a week
I do, I have 2 primary school children. I was aware secondary school children were advised to do test but our school hasn’t once mentioned doing them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.