Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That trampoline looks like it’s on a slope. Woodeh could hardly stand upright on it.
Accident waiting to happen, for sure 🤕🤕

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So, I’m on holiday at the moment with my family and we stopped off at Whitby yesterday. I saw Woody on a ride outside an arcade with Steve and someone else (didn’t see Rebecca anywhere or Alfie) and thought Jesus Christ. I just recognised her youngest child. Isn’t that terrifying?! I don’t know if it’s just because I don’t really post my children on social media but I know so much about that little boy, I wonder how easy it would be for someone to convince him to go off with them? Just shocked me when I saw one of these influencers in the real world and it was her child that I instantly recognised
Agree. I've posted about this before when someone from school messaged me to say they'd seen my kids in the park with their Dad. It was someone who had never met my kids and hadn't seen me in person for 10+ years. Made me feel a bit weird even though they were just being nice and friendly I thought "god my kids are recognisable to strangers" and I stopped posting them as much.

Reactions: 12
Her dad has the same expression in every photo with her 😂 kinda pissed off but trying and failing to fake a smile
And she always has that look of desperation in her face. Its sad really, I do feel sorry for her because even though my mum & dad separated before I was even old enough to remember them being together, he always made a huge effort with me & my siblings and we knew how much he loved us.

Reactions: 6
Sorry I know its been said before but what is the site where you can watch stories without having an account? Mine got hacked and can't get back on 😂😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Sorry I know its been said before but what is the site where you can watch stories without having an account? Mine got hacked and can't get back on 😂😭
There’s loads, just Google “watch Instagram stories anonymously” and loads come up.
this one works well…

Reactions: 2
Not having a net on the trampoline sums her up as a parent... absolutely clueless and not giving a tit about her sons safety. She’s an absolute joke!!
I’m guessing you can’t get a net on klarna 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Rebecca is definitely a 10... she goes on and on about how she is a 10. But got that set from primark in a large and it fitted her perfectly. I got some bits from primark yesterday and I picked up a small and just noticed it says it is a 10-12.... so medium would be 14-16? If im correct then large would be 18-20? I'm not saying anything is wrong with that size but why lie and say you are a 10?
Edit- I could be wrong with the sizes tho medium could be 12-14 and large could be 14-16 im just going buy how sizes normally go up
I always find primary sizes so odd to other shops. I'm a 10 in most places. Sometimes can be an 8 or a 12, but that's rare. And I wear a 6 in primark, so when she shows she's in large and it fits her, from my own experience always place her as being around a 16. Which is completely fine as you say, just don't go on about body positivity and then lie.

Reactions: 12
Not having a net on the trampoline sums her up as a parent... absolutely clueless and not giving a tit about her sons safety. She’s an absolute joke!!
I’m guessing you can’t get a net on klarna 🤷🏽‍♀️
I thought all the larger trampolines came with a net anyway, so it looks like they were just too lazy to fit it or they wanted to keep it off so they could video the boys without the net in the way😟 An ex neighbour had a trampoline without a net. His daughter was on it, fell off the side but her foot caught in between the trampoline & the edge, she ended up breaking her ankle really bad. It was so bad they had to call an ambulance because she was in so much pain she couldn’t move to get to their car. Awful! I still have a net on our trampoline & my kids are in their teens now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There have been deaths, children paralysed, multiple broken bones, severe head injuries you name it caused by not having a correctly fitted net.

Mines got a net but my heart is still in my mouth the whole time he's on it. I don't know how she even let's them on it for a second without one. I know I couldn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They’re absolutely mental for having that up and in use.

Also, buy your kid a bleeping toy from the middle aisle you miserable witch. Why’s she moaning about Woody wanting a toy? The poor kid gets bugger all, as it is.

Reactions: 25
They’re absolutely mental for having that up and in use.

Also, buy your kid a bleeping toy from the middle aisle you miserable witch. Why’s she moaning about Woody wanting a toy? The poor kid gets bugger all, as it is.
Exactly! And just for the record Beggy, it’s completely normal for a child to ask to buy a toy. The difference is most parents do occasionally give in & buy a toy, then guess what?? They stop asking!! Amazing isn’t it.

I just don’t understand how any parent can go around spend hundreds & hundreds on themselves but then moan about buying their kid one toy in bloody Aldi! Selfish fuckers, the pair of them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The cemented up fireplace. Is that a thing? Do people actually have a big blob of cement bulging out of them?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The cemented up fireplace. Is that a thing? Do people actually have a big blob of cement bulging out of them?
There's probably a draft blowing through that room to rival the Dingle opening her legs. Looks like the previous owners just cemented it up instead of doing a proper job and they've just left it 😳 I bet there's a body in there looking at the state of that spooky old shack!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.