Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That plane she's filmed saying 'take me to Spain' is a little cessna from a local airport on a leisure flight. Never mind Spain, it would struggle to get you to Manchester 🙈🙈
Did you notice that she wrote 'take ME to Spain' not US, just highlights how self-centered and selfish she is. Most parents would be thinking of a family holiday. Something in her background has made her into the narcissistic, selfish, attention seeking, lazy, greedy, liar that she is today and maybe that's why family isn't a priority to her, unless it gives her some content.

Reactions: 17
It’s on a slope without a net!!! 😩😩 Her and Steve are just so bleeping STUPID!!! :(
A family friend daughter (11 years old) broke her BACK on a trampoline after her she landed bad and fell off! Never mind a toddler took her over a year to be able to walk again

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Watch this space ladies, Demi Rose has announced that she’s making an onlyfans account. Isn’t she the one that Steve fancies? And haven’t they in the past implied that Beggy looks like her? 🤣🤣🤣

I suppose £800 is pretty good for what she actually does, I'm more interested if she pays her taxes and National insurance, like other honest hard working people do.
I very much doubt she pays tax. She would definitely be telling us all about how busy she’s been submitting her tax return if she was doing it! Or if she was getting an accountant to do it for her, she would absolutely LOVE telling people she had an accountant because in her mind that would make her sound very important & rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And yet ss isn't involved with this family? I always remember alfies rotting teeth for months. Then apparently they "fell" out but they were seen at the dentist the same day so suspected they were pulled out
Nope!!! Yeh the teeth situation was horrendous. She obviously read here about his teeth rotting and then she posted a story saying her sons “teeth are fine because they have a private dentist” 🤣 lo and behold the next day BOTH front teeth “fell out” at the same time, after Alfie and Steve had been spotted by someone on here leaving the dentist. I’d be surprised if those two boys own a toothbrush let alone use one. She’s an absolute disgrace

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh god she’s back to sharing her basic witch/prison meals again 😖🤢
I was contracted to do some work in a prison a few years ago, the meals served to inmates are genuinely more appealing than whatever this is. It’s like she’s homeless and had to make a meal on the streets with whatever ingredients she found in the discounted section of a supermarket.

I’m not surprised her kids always look so withdrawn and ill, they’re being served utter tit.

Reactions: 16
Alfeh was to keep steaver and as an insurance that he would have to provide for her financially, woodeh was for youtube content to make money. That's the sad reality.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s no colour. None in her food, her wardrobe or her house. Her whole life is just anaemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m forever baffled by the code talk that they use. What on earth is 20 club? Is that 20 people she’s convinced to join her scam “business”?
She shared one yesterday about a "Loi director" I was like wtf is that so went on Nuskins webpage and it stands for letter of intent. What on earth?! The description written underneath is all jargon and made up crap that doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 13
Does she really expect us to believe that someone has asked “how do you stay so slim?” When she’s put on about two stone in the last year??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
duck right offfff haaaa that person needs to go Specsavers 🤥
CD596252-E1BF-4C6E-BB13-E3C9FB97B1F7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She’s filming her dinner - after breakfast and lunch - will it be a beige hat trick?! Love the fact she said she loves colourful food - E numbers and colourants do not count as 1 of your five a day! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck right offfff haaaa that person needs to go Specsavers 🤥
View attachment 629275
A massive Nutella waffle & ice cream and then another ice cream 2 hours later isn’t moderation and balance Beggy!! Same as your cakes in a jar that you scoff down when the boys are in bed, all the Starbucks drinks you buy, need I go on? Bloody hell, I don’t get how somebody her age can be so dense.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My sister’s with a PT now and has lost nearly three stone, yes she can have treats but she has to have her ‘diet’ food on top otherwise her (anyone’s) metabolism goes haywire so e.g. she’ll have eggs for breakfast, steak and veg for dinner, McDonalds as a treat but still then have lamb before bed, she finds it quite hard going and often can’t face the ‘treat’ food. So I’m sorry but if she’s having a Nutella waffle and two icecreams and then going home to chug a Malibu and hoof down a crappy ‘pizza’ or whatever the duck it was she made, 1) her weight isn’t going to stay stable/at a loss for very long and 2) it’s such a waste of money, why bother with a PT, might as well piss on £100 and be done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.