Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like when Woodeh was a small toddler and allowed to navigate those steep old steps on his own 😳🥴 she is so immature she sees no danger at all. I can't believe the Beaver goes along with it either
Yeah and when he brought a wooden stool downstairs by himself aswell on those uncarpeted stairs. And when she gave him whole mini eggs despite being told (& blocking everyone who told her) they were a choking hazard, and letting him sit on the windowsills & the table. Leaving him in the car with the handbrake off and letting it roll into a wall. It’s really worrying. She only gives a tit about herself.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Yeah and when he brought a wooden stool downstairs by himself aswell on those uncarpeted stairs. And when she gave him whole mini eggs despite being told (& blocking everyone who told her) they were a choking hazard, and letting him sit on the windowsills & the table. Leaving him in the car with the handbrake off and letting it roll into a wall. It’s really worrying. She only gives a tit about herself.
And yet ss isn't involved with this family? I always remember alfies rotting teeth for months. Then apparently they "fell" out but they were seen at the dentist the same day so suspected they were pulled out

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Surely she’s a secret eater because how is she so frumpy ? Her portion sizes are absolutely tiny. I know that ‘pizza’ looks terrible but there’s nothing to it, if I just had that for my dinner I’d be flaking out by 2pm 😂 same when she shows what she’s made for tea it’s like one spoonful of slop… she must sit at the cupboards snacking on Kit Kat’s

Reactions: 14
What even is that?
Well fitness guru Rebecca is sharing her wonderful healthy, tasty meals with us mere mortals, hoping to inspire us to live a healthy happy lifestyle. If we copy her meals we too can have the body of everyone’s dreams, and feel so happy we can share pictures of ourselves in our underwear publicly

• Haha
  • Heart
Surely she’s a secret eater because how is she so frumpy ? Her portion sizes are absolutely tiny. I know that ‘pizza’ looks terrible but there’s nothing to it, if I just had that for my dinner I’d be flaking out by 2pm 😂 same when she shows what she’s made for tea it’s like one spoonful of slop… she must sit at the cupboards snacking on Kit Kat’s
She eats tit like cake and biscuits like they’re going out of fashion on an evening. It soon adds up. And she used to drink sugary Malibu and pineapple or wine a lot. Not sure now? Again full of calories!

Reactions: 5
Another thing that really winds me up with Beggy- i know there is a lot of things i could mention and this probably seems trivial in comparison.... But its her use of good quality and high end makeup! I hated it when she got the Nars and Laura Mercier out!

Reactions: 6
She definitely stuffs her face every day but doesn’t share it all on her stories. She has Starbucks almost every time they go anywhere & I bet those cakes in a jar are a regular appearance once the boys are in bed. I wonder, when does a treat become not a treat anymore? To me a treat is me having a curry & a bar of chocolate on Friday night because I’m eating healthy all week. But surely if I eat the same things every day, it’s no longer a treat. But there she is, stuffing her face every day, but then buying a brownie on a Friday & calling it a treat 🤣

Reactions: 11
she’s literally smeared tomatoe purée on the wrap, no seasonings or herbs 😩 she is so bleeping basic with her prison food
It’s like the french bread pizzas we all made in our year 7 cookery lesson. Half a baguette, some tomato purée & some grated cheese. That was it & then they had the audacity to mark people down if they burnt their cheese 😂

I’m forever baffled by the code talk that they use. What on earth is 20 club? Is that 20 people she’s convinced to join her scam “business”?
I thought it was 20 down lines but last month she also shared that she had reached the ‘20 club’ but then at the beginning of this month she shared something about the ‘10 club’ or something like that, so I think it’s the number of lumis she has sold this month.

I worked it out last time too. Those lumis are approximately £200, so 20 of those would be £4K but obviously the majority of that £4k will go directly to the company, so even if she was getting 20% commission, that’s only £800. Not exactly boss babe earnings is it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I seriously have to laugh at the term ‘boss babe’ what even is that? 😂 and the fact that she’s referred herself as one? ffs she really is a Wolly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s like the french bread pizzas we all made in our year 7 cookery lesson. Half a baguette, some tomato purée & some grated cheese. That was it & then they had the audacity to mark people down if they burnt their cheese 😂

I thought it was 20 down lines but last month she also shared that she had reached the ‘20 club’ but then at the beginning of this month she shared something about the ‘10 club’ or something like that, so I think it’s the number of lumis she has sold this month.

I worked it out last time too. Those lumis are approximately £200, so 20 of those would be £4K but obviously the majority of that £4k will go directly to the company, so even if she was getting 20% commission, that’s only £800. Not exactly boss babe earnings is it!
I suppose £800 is pretty good for what she actually does, I'm more interested if she pays her taxes and National insurance, like other honest hard working people do.

That plane she's filmed saying 'take me to Spain' is a little cessna from a local airport on a leisure flight. Never mind Spain, it would struggle to get you to Manchester 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.