Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey stop moaning about her wanting to go away... Spain you can keep her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We are getting a food shop video later 🥳
Potatoes
Chicken because Steve likes chicken
Two frozen pizzas for the freezer
Yogurts for the boys as the boys like them
Etc etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually think she looks ok here (minus the sandals :sick:) ... She looks about 1.5 stone lighter than she actually is, but I would probably wear that! Not sure what that says about me :ROFLMAO: also just to add to previous comments, I've had some jeans in my zara basket for 4 weeks now, I eventually decided I might buy them if I can buy my kids some stuff as well... Just spent £130 on my kids so I didn't feel bad about spending £28 on myself...

Reactions: 8
Hi everyone welcome to my only fans.. I mean my boss babe insta, feel free to dm me with any questions about my boobs, oh sod it I’ll just show you all instead. Don’t you all fink I’m bootaful coz I do, burn your bras boss babes #freethenips

She has to be trolling us surely!! No way in hell can anyone look at themselves in a mirror and think that that is a good look 😳🤮
I bet those shorts make her minge stink

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omfg what is she doing!! What a tit show. Beggy if you’re going to photo shop make sure you do your arms and legs and not just your waist. You really expect people to believe you’re skinny when your arms and legs are still big 🙈

Reactions: 5
SHE DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE 😂😂😂😂😂 she is so much bigger, not that it's a bad thing but don't pretend you're anything like these standard "clothing influencers "who can wear anything they want. She is short and stumpy. That two piece looks horrific. I hope she wears that abroad and not in the Yorkshire dales because honestly, people would just look at her and be appalled . Everyone around here is in fleeces and jeans or presentable dressers and boots and Rebecca's there in her tight fitting fast fashion clinging to her gunt. She is still stuck in her 17 year old mind of being attractive to a large percentage of males, but this was when she was young, no fillers, nice hair and was more curvy than other teenagers. Nowadays no one would bat an eyelid. She's a late twenties mother of 2. Absolutely no one wants to see her fat tits and arse apart from marty mcfly on YouTube, and Steve who could genuinely impale someone's internal organs with his teeth if they didn't have any protective fat over their bodies anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've had the same, about the vitamin safety issue. I included the dog tit responses from Hairburst with my report, so I hope they get a bollocking too.
My reply was rsgarding her never putting AD on her pists.

It's from NOTHS apparently. Or Narnia/Wonderland/Hogwarts. ✨
I've had the same, about the vitamin safety issue. I included the dog tit responses from Hairburst with my report, so I hope they get a bollocking too.

It's from NOTHS apparently. Or Narnia/Wonderland/Hogwarts. ✨
My reply was regarding her never putting AD in her posts with the face sander. She should keep it on her business page. Fed up of seeing her pummelling her face.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.