Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
How does she not realise what a stupid twat she looks posting about jealousy all the time. It's what 13 year old girls do. She's never grown up that's the whole issue here, she's got a 13 year olds brain

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Imhere123

VIP Member
I know this is just ridiculously petty, but it makes me feel quite sick the way she digs at her egg with the knife & spreads it all over the toast. I don’t know what it is, but makes me 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
There are areas on those cheeks that have SEVEN layers of make up.

Foundation
Concealer
Iconic bronze drops
Blusher 1
Bronzer
Blusher 2
Highlighter

It's her casual, every day, popping to Aldeh look.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mummylife_247

Those flared leggings from H&M that she got in a size medium and plans on wearing with heels as they drag a little in the floor. What an utter shambles of a person she is. She has absolutely ZERO fashion sense and the mind boggles that she thinks she can advise/ influence others.🥴

• Haha

VIP Member
So so bored of the holiday chat. Just book a fucking holiday to Portugal and shut the fuck up about it. It is honestly the most tedious content.
She thinks getting a jet2flight twice a year is a personality. Like you say, just fucking book one then if you’re so bothered. How many times can she do the same boring q&a’s - the fact she’s sending them to herself and she has so little imagination astounds me

and for the love of god wear a fucking bra that fits and supports

Bloomers

Chatty Member
I got my glasses on, my dressing gown on!!
You dont fuckng say!!
She is one proper simple simpleton!!
Happeh Sundeh Evryone!!
Are dog poo bags in your pocket??
Or do you leave it for your boys to step in??
Look forward to your answers later Begs, once you have written your questions and answers scenario again!!
Must be due one, not had one for a couple of days 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
absolutely cringing at the way she tells all these other insta huns that she loves them 🥴 you barely know them you arse licker

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsfifi

“Corn beefed hash”

Is it just me who really doesn’t get this whole abnormal thing? I thought they were advertised as meal replacement shakes so I’m assuming they have all the calories etc of an actual meal. Why oh why is she flinging them in a smoothie with yoghurt and berries? It’s already a meal?! You’re now eating two meals?! Am I missing something? 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha

LemonPips

She seems to think she has a really nice bum, whenever she does a try on haul she always turns around and checks herself out... I remember watching her cleaning videos ages ago in her old
House and she’d always have her saggy ass facing the camera and get really weird comments saying they liked the view🤢 in reality her bum sags just like her tits and it’s far from nice

• Haha
Can see where you're coming from...i maybe should have prefaced that by saying on the face of it....it just seems that there are lots of couples out there who can't have kids and would give everything to have what Rebecca's got and treat them a lot better....however, I would just like to say that I know people who lived with their parents until they were 18 and now have severe trauma as adults which affects their day to day life 25 years later due to their parents neglecting them and putting them last for a variety of reasons such as finding a new partner, alcohol abuse or just being a selfish lazy parent 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's definitely also the case. It's a very difficult decision and that can seem "wrong" in hindsight. It is also practically impossible to say in hindsight in most cases whether removal would have led to better outcomes because it is such a nuanced and multi-factoral decision and children ( because they are humans and not things to be shared out amongst adults or prizes to be won) are bonded with their parents.

That said, children aren't removed because other adults "deserve" children. But because it is in their best interests and it is still hugely traumatic for them.

I'm just uncomfortable with removal being talked about as fix all which it most definitely is not. We need to move fully away from seeing adoption a "reward" for "more deserving" parents because that really adds fuel to the fire of "social services stole my kids" and understandably means that parents who could be helped by intervention won't engage and that leads to much poorer outcomes for children.

This is obviously off topic but I know a lot of people read here and I think we should be really careful discussing such a sensitive subject

• Heart

heidilouxx

VIP Member
I think Alfie was planned but without Steve knowing. That's just my opinion tho it's the way she talks about the pregnancy. Like every time she post that bloody photo of them when they were on holiday she always has to put "was pregnant here with Alfie but didn't know" I think she did know but Steve did not. Again my opinion I could be completely wrong
Didn’t someone say before that she told him she was ‘pregnant’ and then ‘miscarried’ (lied) to keep him close and then actually fell pregnant with Alfie? I think it was 100% planned on her side but not on his. He already had a fiancée - he didn’t plan on knocking up the local 19 year old bike. I think he only stayed because his family probably have quite strong morals when it comes to that kind of thing and maybe he didn’t want to “let them down” so to speak by walking away from an unplanned child.

I was always told ..., you want to have money not look like you have money !
Mutton dressed as lamb.... literally

• Haha

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Her weekly Veg allowance is what I put in 1 meal for 4 of us. My 4 year old has half a carrot chopped into sticks to dip into hummus as his side in his lunch box yet 2 carrots are supposed to feed 4 of them for a week???!!!
She really filmed that and sounded proud.

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
Omg does she actually think we don’t know she sends herself these questions ?! Of course someone would ask her what her fave lumi head is 🙄 So transparent it’s painful!

• Haha

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
Notice that it was Steve who thought ahead to take a towel for the boys and not Rebecca. I’m not saying he’s dad of the year but he thinks about those two boys more than their mother does. I’m not even a mum yet but surely things like that would be the first thing you thought about knowing it’s going to be a rainy day? Maybe even a change of clothes for the drive home?

• Heart