Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching this Primark haul video...

off to a great start as always with her. She’s not thought about what she’s going to say so is just waffling on & repeating herself and sounding like a complete amateur as usual...

That bloody awful cross body bum bag thing....! What on Earth?! She looks like a road man...!!!

The blazer “dress”..... ummmmm I’m not entirely sure who says it’s a dress but it’s AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely bleeping hideous. And it isn’t the right style or cut for her figure at all. She’s simply too curvy for it. It might look great on a 6ft tall size 6 willowly figured model but not on Rebecca.

the bra tops she’s got.... whyyyyyyyy?!!!!!!!! Doesn’t she realise that she has boobs that need proper support. You don’t have to get underwire bras but for the love of god, get some proper bras from a proper shop in a proper size instead of these silly flimsy bits of fabric that are neither use nor ornament. She hadn’t got the perky A cup boobs that can go bra-less - it looks bleeping foul when she’s got her saggy boobs flopping around all over the place.

she bought a comb.... for combing... or back combing 😂

The white cardi would be nice if she had got it in her actual size. She’s not a size small and in buying it in that size, it just looks stupid on her . It’s too short and too small in the arms.

wearing a swim suit as a body suit.....hmmmmm that’s going to be easy to get out of to nip to the loo....!

the white beach cover up.... again, would look ok if it was her proper size. It’s supposed to look over sized and floaty and if she had got it in a larger size it would look like that but no, she’s got it in a size that’s too tight

The brown jump suit.... Jesus. ITS TOO bleeping TIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Can she even sit down in it?!!!! It must be so uncomfortable across the tops of her thighs/bum - it’s so tight! Again it’s the kind of thing that would look nice if it was a bit bigger, a bit looser on - more like a kind of floaty beachy hippie sort of style but no, she has to get it in a ridiculously tight size that just does nothing for her at all. The colour is awful on her - she looks like she’s wearing one of those fancy dress morph suits...

I don’t understand why she feels that clothes have to all be absolutely skin tight with no room to breathe?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I know she was given eggs that were fertilised, however you can’t make a hen be broody. I don’t know if she had reasons to believe the chicken was broody. However surely she should of incubator anyways if she wasn’t sure? Also it takes like 21 days doesn’t it for them to hatch? I could be wrong. My granny has chickens but I’ve not asked her about it massively. She has had chickens since she fell with her first of ten children.

Reactions: 4
I do feel for her a bit, it can be hard coming to terms with the fact you've packed on the timber! I've gone from an 8 to a 12 since having a baby and clothes just don't fit the same, my whole body is not just bigger but also a different shape than it used to be. But I'm trying to learn what suits me and dress to fit that, rather than thinking I'm some size 6 Insta blagger who can wear any floaty piece of tat and make it look good. I think when you're curvier you need clothes that are better quality - very slim girls can make cheaper bits look more expensive but when you have a bit of meat on you it's the total opposite! The way she dresses makes clothes look even cheaper than they are, and that's saying something for Primark bits.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really needs to research before putting stuff out there but no doubt she’ll pretend she has a cock 😂😂

Reactions: 6
My hair is naturally very dark, I’m kind of a similar skin tone to her hopefully less grey. The beige/camel colours just don’t suit! They wash me out completely. It doesn’t suit her.

she shouldn’t buy white because she can’t wash it properly she’s shown that!
She’s a right mess, why can’t she do a huge kids haul set them both up for the summer appropriately.
Also don’t know why she shared the reel on insta at that time she just showed what she bought on the primark video so what’s the point in the YouTube? Not great timing she could of put the YouTube vid on last night and then the reel tonight to follow...

Reactions: 9
I do feel for her a bit, it can be hard coming to terms with the fact you've packed on the timber! I've gone from an 8 to a 12 since having a baby and clothes just don't fit the same, my whole body is not just bigger but also a different shape than it used to be. But I'm trying to learn what suits me and dress to fit that, rather than thinking I'm some size 6 Insta blagger who can wear any floaty piece of tat and make it look good. I think when you're curvier you need clothes that are better quality - very slim girls can make cheaper bits look more expensive but when you have a bit of meat on you it's the total opposite! The way she dresses makes clothes look even cheaper than they are, and that's saying something for Primark bits.
She just puts far too much focus on what size she’s buying and putting that above what the clothes actually look like on. I bet she doesn’t even try anything on in store - she just grabs it all in the small sizes. I personally dislike her style and wouldn’t wear anything she buys but aside from that, the things she buys just simply do not fit her, they don’t flatter her body shape and they make her body look worse than it is because of how ill fitting everything is. She doesn’t seem to be able to comprehend that clothes aren’t usually designed to be completely skin tight.
Like that polka dot bikini - it’s the completely wrong design for her body - but she can’t see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here comes the defensive, sarcastic explanation post because people simply aren’t allowed to ask Rebecca a question to understand more or to question her
She’s so basic. Obviously read here and backtracked. She’s the gift that keeps on giving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so tit at explaining things, she couldn't even sell snow to the Eskimos.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not one of those items suits her in either style or colour. None of them fit properly. Why can’t she see that if she sized up she would look slimmer. Primark’s sizes are all over the place anyway, there is nothing shameful in saying you’ve had to have a bigger size. I really got the impression she bought stuff for the sake of it rather than because she actually liked it. Nothing going on in her life so she buys random tit to give her a few minutes high. Sad life

Reactions: 10
Not one of those items suits her in either style or colour. None of them fit properly. Why can’t she see that if she sized up she would look slimmer. Primark’s sizes are all over the place anyway, there is nothing shameful in saying you’ve had to have a bigger size. I really got the impression she bought stuff for the sake of it rather than because she actually liked it. Nothing going on in her life so she buys random tit to give her a few minutes high. Sad life
Yeah exactly. She’s bought 2 swim wear items and a beach cover up...... for what?!!!!!! Where is she going to wear any of it?!!!! She always talks about going out “for cocktails with the girls” but when does she ever do that?!!!! Never!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Grims me out when people let dogs lick their faces, I have a dog myself and no way on earth does it lick anyone’s face, makes me want to heave

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Grims me out when people let dogs lick their faces, I have a dog myself and no way on earth does it lick anyone’s face, makes me want to heave
I hate it. I hate when people let a dog actually lick them across the mouth - it’s bleeping revolting. I have a dog - have always had dogs - and would never let a dog lick my face like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I hate it. I hate when people let a dog actually lick them across the mouth - it’s bleeping revolting. I have a dog - have always had dogs - and would never let a dog lick my face like that.
In all fairness if you're used to kissing Steve, the dog is an upgrade, even if it's just licked it's bits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s literally snogging the dog. It honestly makes me want to vomit when I see this tit. Dogs have nasty breath and lick their genitals clean, it is up there with the grottiest tit a person can do. Might aswel lick the dogs hole Rebecca because it’s the same thing.

Please don’t come for me if you lips your dog and think it’s normal.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She’s literally snogging the dog. It honestly makes me want to vomit when I see this tit. Dogs have nasty breath and lick their genitals clean, it is up there with the grottiest tit a person can do. Might aswel lick the dogs hole Rebecca because it’s the same thing.

Please don’t come for me if you lips your dog and think it’s normal.
It’s bleeping disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She always talks about going out “for cocktails with the girls” but when does she ever do that?!!!! Never!!!!!
The last time she did it was with friends of her friend ( who she clearly didn’t know) and she dressed like she was auditioning for Band of Gold

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly love my dog like she’s my baby but I draw the bleeping line at her licking my face!!! 🤢 Christ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.