Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on God's green earth is that vile sack looking blazer "dress" 😳 it was clearly 2 sizes too small. I'm sure the general public can't wait to see her rugby players thighs in nude cycling shorts, complete with flat hooves shoved into some heels for... wait for it..

COCKTAILS WITH THE GURLS 🥳 SHE SAID IT! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She looks like she’s going on Safari in that blazer dress? 🤦‍♀️ She’s still sticking with the beige/white totally unflattering colour palette (for her) isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her face in that post this morning. Who wants to see her grim face drinking a smoothie first thing in the morning. Beggy your boring & a complete head......that is all !

Reactions: 11
Those clothes do nothing for her. Wrong colours and badly fitting, making her look much bigger

I feel really sorry for her. Someone hit the nail on the head above "she's buying clothes for her imaginary life".

Her complexion is sallow and all those murky beige colours are doing absolutely nothing for her. They would suit black or olive skin but Rebecca needs something with colour that's going to perk her up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s alright Conman, you keep “toe view” between you and Elle, don’t think the rest of us want to see that 🤣

3F91219F-B4F1-402F-9181-8635CB0E241A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she really thinks she’s being healthy drinking that shite in the morning bless her, and then she continues to shovel crap in her gob throughout the rest of the day 🥴

• Haha
It really upsets me that she will read these comments and just think ‘jealous trolls’ when really she needs to read and take it in.
Im sorry Rebecca as I know you tried but not one of those outfits suits your colouring or new size. Please look online at fashion huns more your size and shape for what they’re wearing to get some inspo!!!!

Reactions: 18
she really thinks she’s being healthy drinking that shite in the morning bless her, and then she continues to shovel crap in her gob throughout the rest of the day 🥴
Also making that shake takes just as much time as making porridge Miss I Don't Have Time To Eat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loves her new boss babe BFF so much that's she's observing social distancing to keep her baby daughter safe during a pandemic.

Oh wait...
So this is the real reason they went to Blackpool. Not to treat the boys or have a nice family day out...to meet her lumehh buddy 🙄
I have to say that I agree with her about the bras 🙈 I've got a large chest and I don't wear underwire because I refuse to be uncomfortable for other people's benefit! But I buy m&s bralets (in a size 20 because that's what my boobs need) and they're supported fine. She needs to look past the size and wear clothes that actually fit...she'd look slimmer then if that's what she really wants!

Reactions: 17
I genuinely don't understand how she can't see that she looks an absolute mess in everything she bought?! There's no way id show that off to the world what does she see???

Reactions: 21
Is Rebecca having us on this
Morning with her post? That the boys were disappointed with no chicks?
how the duck is she expecting chicks when she has no male rooster 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She said a few days ago they had been given some fertilised eggs by a friend who has chickens and a rooster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.