Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she finds underwire bras uncomfortable because she doesn’t wear the correct size!! She has probably never bought a decent bra that has been professionally fitted to her shape and size!!

Reactions: 11
Omg those nails are like a child’s 🤮 there really is no hope for beggy lamb.

Reactions: 10
Those nails are appalling. Is it a friend who does them? As I’d say her friend doesn’t like her much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really hope she didn't pay for the mess on her nails. She has the taste of a 12 year old but sadly not the intelligence. Her nails, her hair, those henna eyebrows, REBECCA JUST PAY A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL to do the job properly instead of letting your mates practice on you all the time

Reactions: 21
OMG the nails hahahahha they look like she did them herself 🤦‍♀️ In front of the ‘Range Rover’ badge too - come on Begs if you wana drive a ‘Rangey’ at least get your nails done to a decent standard that look classy and in line with the image you’re trying to portray 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t get over these nails I’ve just sent them to my tech she said they are horrific you are meant to have a nude base coat! You shouldn’t see her nails!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is how they should be!!! 😂😂😂😂 is she sure woody didn’t do them
I thought that, she hasn’t put the nude base on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always get my bikinis from primark! I don’t know why.. I always do! but always good quality.. last ages.. and always some really gorgeous designs... Yep that’s probably why you do then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Christ I can’t actually imagine having a conversation with her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Never known anyone who gets it wrong so much, she just fails at everything

Reactions: 22
She really is dumb 🤣 the combs - really good if you're wanting to do your parting and different styles and stuff (sniff) eh no it's not a tail comb beggy 😭😭🤣🤣

The outfits are really really bad. The white cardigan with the top button open (might wear it open with a lacey bra under WTF) just NO!! The gingham crop top is for teenagers id say!! It's something my 15 year old would wear 🥴, that badly fitting blazer dress thing with cycling shorts and them white flatforms no no noooooo 😭

She could be doing with someone helping her, I think she has a great figure but she just gets it so wrong every time!!

Also she really does love the H and M sack dress doesn't she 🥴 it just does nothing for her and washes her out so badly!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She really is dumb 🤣 the combs - really good if you're wanting to do your parting and different styles and stuff (sniff) eh no it's not a tail comb beggy 😭😭🤣🤣

The outfits are really really bad. The white cardigan with the top button open (might wear it open with a lacey bra under WTF) just NO!! The gingham crop top is for teenagers id say!! It's something my 15 year old would wear 🥴, that badly fitting blazer dress thing with cycling shorts and them white flatforms no no noooooo 😭

She could be doing with someone helping her, I think she has a great figure but she just gets it so wrong every time!!

Also she really does love the H and M sack dress doesn't she 🥴 it just does nothing for her and washes her out so badly!
Course she loves that dress. Her idol LJC has it

Reactions: 5
Iconic London must be chuffed to bits she's advertising the same product with a different label on it. She'll do anything for money and has zero integrity. I'd drop her like a hot sack of tit.
But she luuuvs being glowehhhhhh and dewehhhhhh and stuff *sniff*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have similar ankles to her (ie: non-existent 😂) those sandals with a strap around the ankle are so unflattering as it accentuates that they are so thick and also makes your legs look shorter.

What’s the deal with her flowers for reaching diamond status. She never mentions she has her own team so find it hard to believe she’s doing all that well...

Reactions: 12
This random girl just popped up on my Instagram, she is wearing a size M. When you read here Rebecca this is how the top should fit ☺ you aren’t a small so I would recommend sizing you 🥴

4ED18885-38DA-4729-9811-0B7150FE93D4.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Well I used to feel sorry for Freshly Cosmetics after the last time Rebecca mugged them off butttt whats the saying... a mistake repeated twice is a choice!!

"im quite a curvy girl" you're straight up and down Rebecca

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.