Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can say is size up and get some proper bras. Oh and try and string a sentence together. I got a bum bag style bag 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks like a new ring to me. This one could also be bought trough Wish/AliBaba as they sell tons of fake ones looking just like that.

And why you go to that amount of length for an engagement ring, while you’re never about to marry anyway? Makes no sense.
It’s the same ring - it’s just the filter that makes it look different.

Reactions: 3
Ive had to switch it off I just can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m actually embarrassed for her, her use of words is diabolical, makes me cringe

Reactions: 15
Her style is fascinating, terrible. There are no words, these clothes don’t fit her lifestyle and will be binned. What a waste of money.
Can someone break into her house and leave some more candles on the bedside that read "2SS" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her style is fascinating, terrible. There are no words, these clothes don’t fit her lifestyle and will be binned. What a waste of money.
Thats the thing, you never see her wearing the clothes after these reels, just the same sweatshirt! I bet she just films then returns them.

Reactions: 21
Ffs what are those outfits .Not one nice item of clothing ,maybe someone could make them work but that sure as hell isn’t the way to do it .The best top and denim skirt at the end reminds me of something Linda from gimmie gimmie gimmie would wear (showing my age )
Oi I'm 27 and I love Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie, don't write yourself off yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whatever size she’s buying from Primark
She needs to size up by at least one size. Those outfits are not only horrific but I wore some of them to Uni in the late 90’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She needs a good fitting bra so badly but what does she buy, a set of 3 cheap bras in a medium??! A medium. You need support rebecca, desperately, buy a proper bra!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ on a bike, those clothes are absolutely dire. She’s bursting out of everything and just looks like a cheap tart.

Reactions: 14
She just can’t admit to her self she’s not a size 10/12 anymore, probably scared beaver will disown her if he finds out she’s really a 14/16. It’s so embarrassing watching her pour herself into outfits that clearly don’t fit, she may look half decent if she bought the right size.

Reactions: 15
She got a size 10 in that jumpsuit and it’s bursting at the seems! Why doesn’t she just get a 12 it would look so much better

I always find primark is small fitting so always size up anyway but I don’t care about the number on the label as long as it fits properly it doesn’t matter but she seems to not want to admit that she’s a size bigger sad really

Reactions: 12
That blazer “dress” ensemble looks like she’s going out in her Spanx to me and she’s forgotten to put the bottom half of the outfit on!
Does she realise you can get a good fitting bra that isn’t under wired? Those bralets are not doing her or her boobs any favours.
What a total waste of money, none of those clothes suit her actual lifestyle, only her fantasy one of having friends to go for cocktails with and holidays by a pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is everything a kind of beige/grey/dirty vibe? It's like she purposely looks for the most bland, meh looking clothes in the cheapest, tightest materials. I don't get it. She obviously just has really bad taste. Im an 18/20 and can hand on heart say I dress for my size and look ok I'd say. I had a jumpsuit on at the weekend, loose fitting, casual style with vans. Its not a matter of size, she isn't overly large like me, yet she looks like shes about to pull and incredible hulk and rip out of her clothes. Also... in her youtube video she was "surrrr surrrr appehhh" to go to Primark now things are opening etc. I was more happy to meet friends outside for a cuppa, or finally see my family that I haven't seen since August. She has such a weird life! X

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watched the haul...I reckon she’s bought 2 of everything, shows us the “small, size 10, size 12, medium” bits with tags still on then actually models another set in her actual size. She’ll be trotting back to Primark with a big bag of returns next week. There’s no way she can squeeze herself into those sizes. No way.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.