Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she classes spending the morning doing her hair and makeup to go out shopping in primark as a job
The woman's never done a day's work in her life, bone idol cow. She can't even be bothered to spend some time just interacting with her kids, without it being filmed or photographed.

Reactions: 12
I’m way behind so apologies but just watched that mlm documentary on I player... wowwww rebeccas been taken in hook line and sinker

Reactions: 10
Happy that woody got a treat, even if it was just for the gram and us tattlers

Reactions: 15
She loves getting undressed for the Camera.... I mean her grid as more clothes off then on !!!! Maybe only fans is more you Becky babes

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen LJC primark haul she happily saying i got a 12 and even 14 she’s tiny compared to begga so i’m perplexed as to how she gets in a 12 !!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen LJC primark haul she happily saying i got a 12 and even 14 she’s tiny compared to begga so i’m perplexed as to how she gets in a 12 !!
Does she balls get into a 12. She talks out her hole 🤥

Right so where the duck is she going to wear those new sandals she’s showing off. She lives in the country and goes nowhere! And shame on her for buying 2 pairs of the same shoes yet her kids wear the same pair. God she’s so bloody selfish it makes me so mad! Vile woman you are beggy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmm, perfect for life in the Dales!
(You dress them up or down. Going for cocktails with the girls.) 😏
These are the ugliest, tackiest, cheap looking shoes I’ve ever seen. Bet they smell of PU “leather” and squeak when you walk in them. You’d think with all her “wealth” that boss babe bad ass witch Elleh would be buying Monolo’s & Louboutin’s no? 😂😂😂😂

That’s the point mate - she doesn’t get in a size 12! She talks out of her arse!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can smell the toe sweat and toe jam from here....

I had shoes like this in the 00s and they're impossible to walk in! Horrible vile tarts trotters 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she need two colours? I could understand if she was a young free and single 24 year old who was out clubbing all the time, but she goes out what? Twice a year for date night with 2ss and once with her mate who does her eyebrows?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Meanwhile little Woody is walking into a toy shop wearing shoes that look miles too big for him!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
How much money has she spent on herself this week? And didn’t she just sell some of her unworn/hardly worn tat because she has too many clothes? Meanwhile the house is dropping to bits and the kids sleep on the floor.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
i just don’t understand . she’s spent easy 600£ on herself in the past couple of months . you can get a stair carpet bedroom carpet and even a kitchen worktop !!!! what is wrong with her

Reactions: 23
i just don’t understand . she’s spent easy 600£ on herself in the past couple of months . you can get a stair carpet bedroom carpet and even a kitchen worktop !!!! what is wrong with her
She is one backwards mum 🤣🤣🤣

bad flat ass mum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.