Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is Noway I would have been able to drink wine out of that plastic cup! Lol sorry for sounding snobby but it’s a no from me... her kitchen is fuckin awful

Did she post the food??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion - Badass mum ur a joke hun greasy face like that have a wash hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God I followed her for years when I was bang into slimming world, now I’m more into being a fat bar steward lol. But god her face without fillers and Botox?! She looks like a different person!
I was completely puzzled by the song choice it's just bizarre 🙈🥴

Oh and look who's liked/commented .. The rising star of Tattle queen bleep Fopperholic who also has a love of being a selfish hole, putting her kids second, eye bleeping herself and wearing clothes that are too small... hmm she wouldn't piss on Dingle if she was on fire IRL she's so shallow, so it's deffo a Tattle connection that's brought them together 🤣🤣🤣 how sad!!
Beggys car could even be leased! For about £200 a month. Just like everything else she has it’s all smoke and mirrors and very fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is Noway I would have been able to drink wine out of that plastic cup! Lol sorry for sounding snobby but it’s a no from me... her kitchen is fuckin awful

Did she post the food??
Me too, wine out of a plastic cup, I just couldn't.... Paying pub prices for that? Must be a classy venue!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God I followed her for years when I was bang into slimming world, now I’m more into being a fat bar steward lol. But god her face without fillers and Botox?! She looks like a different person!

Beggys car could even be leased! For about £200 a month. Just like everything else she has it’s all smoke and mirrors and very fake!
Yeah absolutely it’s either on finance/HP/PCP or it’s a lease hire.

Reactions: 10
I can’t get over why you would ignore the fact that your kitchen work top is balanced on top of your dish washer and go finance a Range Rover😂 Don’t try to fit in she says😂 wow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It looked like her whole worktop was moving when she was leaning on it, as if its not fixed in place. Was weird..
I noticed that too. Weird! Why would you leave that, it wouldn’t cost a lot to have somebody fit that properly. Oh but then I suppose she would rather spend it on more fast fashion for herself.

Reactions: 11
I noticed that too. Weird! Why would you leave that, it wouldn’t cost a lot to have somebody fit that properly. Oh but then I suppose she would rather spend it on more fast fashion for herself.
Just another thing that proves they don’t have a pot to piss in, nor a window to throw it out of. They don’t have any money. It’s obvious. If they had any money behind them at all, that house would be beautiful - it would have been completely refurbished and brought up to a high standard. But it hasn’t. They have botched it up with cheap white emulsion, tit cheap tacky crap from B&M or Home Bargains and it’s showing how run down it is.

they can try to pretend as much as they like with the cars on finance etc but anyone can clearly see that they haven’t got any money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.