Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, perfect for life in the Dales!
(You dress them up or down. Going for cocktails with the girls.) 😏
They are half a step up from the shoes little kids get in their Princess/dress up/makeup sets. I’ve seen a few insta types on about them and they’re absolutely vile. Totally impractical. Hope she’s got strong leg muscles cos they’re a fucker to keep on your feet and walk in nicely, especially as the ones she’s got seem to be made out of plastic that will sweat like mad when your feet are in them 🤷‍♀️Had some like this (the mule style not the manky look braiding and not plastic either ) about 18 yrs ago, can remember them now. Click clacking everywhere thinking I was Carrie Bradshaw

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why’s she bought those shoes ? Even before covid was a thing did she ever go anywhere to wear them ? She’s too bulky for such a delicate shoe

Reactions: 17
Skanky Steph posts this so old begga dingle from the Dales is rich is she, keep blowing smoke up each other’s arses while they keep us entertained
it’s all part of the recruiting process. They have to constantly talk about the money/assets (cars) or hot tub in stephe case.... to give this false sense of security the nuskin can give! Hope nobody falls for it.

So our super busy working mum boss babe’s idea of a super busy day is, going to her friend’s salon to have her hair played with, going to the park, going to the beer garden and letting woody play in the garden. Tell me again, exactly how are you a busy boss babe working mum, cause I’m quite frankly just not seeing it 🤔
first 2 days of lockdown restrictions lifted and she’s done all her beauty treatments..
Take the boys to the zoo, fair, theme park, a park, anywhere!!! Out for dinner.
she’s all ME ME ME 😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Rebecca Lamb and ‘classy’ and ‘delicate’ do not belong in the same sentence 😂😂 there’s duck all classy and delicate about the nails on your pork sausages love.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Please go and watch this tik tok of hers🤣
OH tit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Please for the love of god everyone go and watch it.
she is trying to be sexy *spoiler alert* she bleeping failed miserably.
She reminds me of a pig carcass swinging around the back of a butchers lorry 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
OH tit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Please for the love of god everyone go and watch it.
she is trying to be sexy *spoiler alert* she bleeping failed miserably.
She reminds me of a pig carcass swinging around the back of a butchers lorry 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Oh my god I’m dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The photo of her before nails 😱🤮 I'm sorry just because it's been lockdown you can clip and file your own nails, wow her personal hygiene is truly non existent. It made me feel queasy seeing them. Such an influencer, I think not 🤢🤢🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.