Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like that insta page has removed her now, I just looked & can’t see that post. In a way I’m a bit gutted they removed it because I think more people should see the truth in those comments. Let’s face it, we’ll never see an ounce of truth on her own posts.
Yes i cant see it either

Reactions: 7
As for her fitness, I just watched the stories & rolled my eyes. I’m no fitness expert & it’s hard to see it properly because she’s turned up the speed on it but her form was terrible. When she was doing the plank her arse was sticking up in the air, but I was always told with a plank you need to be completely straight, everything tucked in. Stupid cow is going to injure herself & then probably have the kids looking after her while she lays in bed recovering 🙄

Reactions: 10
Oh yes... here comes the attempt to get a bikini body for her free trip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They may have deleted the insta post but not the Facebook one, she's still there. Clearly they ARENT BOTHERED they just don't want the negative comments so deleted the insta post. Another shocking company. Delete and ignore.

Reactions: 18
Personally I love it when she gets back into fitness. I find it hilarious! All the sped up videos of her doing everything wrong make my day 😇 I thought she wasn’t trying to “loose” weight though.....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg I’m dying of second hand cringe for her with that “workout”
She looked like she was wrestling herself out of a straight jacket! Who wears a hoodie for a whole session? Surely you get hot and sweaty and have to strip off? She’ll come through the ceiling if she keeps it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.