Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size 10 my arse😂 In her dreams!
Why can’t she just own it & be honest!
Instead of living in make believe & pretending! As for those outfits! Jesus! Her vag must be in agony & thrush central!

I just can’t honestly believe she looks at herself & thinks those outfits look great on her! Fashion ideas on what not to buy!

All outfits will be returned & never to be seen/worn again!

How is she allowed to have aff links to items she hasn’t bought & returned?

As for the lumispa. I know exactly what ld do with that!

She really is a conwoman.

Reactions: 15
all the cheap crap she constantly buys is so wasteful? I get like 4 new items a year and the kids always end up with the most. I thought that was just how mums worked? Selfish woman !!

Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion: Lumi skin looking awful, never mind here’s another Aldi haul

Reactions: 1
all the cheap crap she constantly buys is so wasteful? I get like 4 new items a year and the kids always end up with the most. I thought that was just how mums worked? Selfish woman !!
Yep exactly that! I just got my jeans on eBay for £4 just so I could save money on myself to get my boys a whole new summer wardrobe from next! 🤣

Reactions: 7
She is off her head. The one outfit that looks good on her she wants to size down... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Is she going to wear that in public with them divvy sandals? Omg you’ll be able to see what she had for breakfast, dinner & tea every time she walks. Tragic how her eyes don’t see what is glaringly obvious. That is a long top on her, at best, not a dress 👀

Where are these clothes from? How creased is this dress 🤦🏼‍♀️ she doesn't need a 10 the 12 fits her correctly. Any smaller and her belly would bust the buttons when she sits
That actually looks well On her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
how are any of those outfits practical with kids? She can bend over in her dresses cos she’ll flash her hoohaa to the entire dales, and she can’t bend over in her jeans because they are so tight she looks like she probably imitates a robot when walking.
I actually hate this fashion of wearing a top as a dress, please tell me it’s not just me!
there’s a girl I follow on insta (she’s called Katherine, has half a million followers so bigger than begga) she dresses more appropriately for mum-life and she’s not even a mum 🤣

She is definitely not a size 10! I’ve put on a bit of lockdown weight since Christmas & currently wear a size 12 but looking at her photos she is definitely bigger than me. I’d say easily a size 14, maybe even a 16 in some styles. Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all, but what is wrong is her lying about everything to her followers!

As for her clothes haul, there was not one thing in that haul that I would buy. I’m a similar age to her & a mum, so I guess I should be her ‘target audience’ but there is not one thing about her life that I would like to copy.

And finally that bloody Lumi!! Her skin looks gross. I’m sure with those sort of devices as well you’re not supposed to use them every single day. Don’t these things strip your skin of natural oils, which makes your skin work overtime to replenish them? I had a cleansing brush years ago and I remember in the instruction manual it said to use maybe once or twice a week. Even normal exfoliating scrubs say to only use once or twice a week!

Aaaaaand rant over! I’m tired today so that felt good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’s forgot to put some jeans on with this 😂 also she’s definitely edited the size of her legs, they look slimmer👀
That is def a tunic meant to be worn over leggings or trousers 😂😂😂

Does she really say she’s a size 10?
there’s absolutely nothing wrong with her size,she’s not big at all .Size10 though ?Her legs and gut say otherwise andsorry if that’s mean but if she’s going to come on and tell her thousands of followers Shes something she isn’t then it deserves to be said

WHY JUST WHY
You could not pay me to wear these things. It’s my worst nightmare to get to a place in life where these look like a reasonable fashion choice. I am thrilled that Beggy has taken a liking to these though 😂 just adds to the hilarity

• Haha
Rebecca, just because you can get it on or it does up, it doesn't mean it's your size or it looks good 🥴

Reactions: 8
So I clicked on the swipe up but as I never buy anything from H&M website it's all good 😂😂😂

For anyone who feels awful after hearing big beggy Dingle could have fit in a size 10, please see below.

The dress is meant to fit very loosely as per the pic of the model, yet even the 12 for Rebecca is fitting more bodycon so even though she probably could have fit in the 10 as it's a very loose dress, she's 100% not a 10 as that's not how the dress is designed to fit at all😂

it's like when she was chuffed because she could fit into size 10 mom jeans but they were skinny jeans on her hahahaha

For this dress to fit as it should as per the website she'd have needed at least a 14, let's be honest.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
She could look really nice if she just dressed for her body type. I am an apple shape so have accepted that I'm never going to look good in outfits that cling to my middle. That's ok, instead I just dress to show my legs, which are my best feature.

Rebecca has short and stocky legs. That's not me being horrible but it is the case. The green dress she has tried on is the most flattering and she looks nice. She should stop trying to copy instagram models and ditch the tight skinny jeans, short dresses/skirts. It is fine to not look good in everything.

Reactions: 13
She could look really nice if she just dressed for her body type. I am an apple shape so have accepted that I'm never going to look good in outfits that cling to my middle. That's ok, instead I just dress to show my legs, which are my best feature.

Rebecca has short and stocky legs. That's not me being horrible but it is the case. The green dress she has tried on is the most flattering and she looks nice. She should stop trying to copy instagram models and ditch the tight skinny jeans, short dresses/skirts. It is fine to not look good in everything.
Would add she also needs to stop buying cheap tatty clothes, the neutral tones she seems to be going for look terrible in the cheap fabric she buys.
She needs to invest in decent fabrics, high thread count cottons, quality linens, wools and cashmere. Since she is such a fan of The White Company she could start there!
Buy less but buy better and she would look a lot better.
I know there are influencers who seem to be able to make Primark look good but she definitely isn’t one of them!

*I know none of this will happen because she can’t afford it so cheap tat is her way forward.

And now she is using Alfie’s very minor heart condition for sympathy... try something else, Elleh

Reactions: 10
So I clicked on the swipe up but as I never buy anything from H&M website it's all good 😂😂😂

For anyone who feels awful after hearing big beggy Dingle could have fit in a size 10, please see below.

The dress is meant to fit very loosely as per the pic of the model, yet even the 12 for Rebecca is fitting more bodycon so even though she probably could have fit in the 10 as it's a very loose dress, she's 100% not a 10 as that's not how the dress is designed to fit at all😂

it's like when she was chuffed because she could fit into size 10 mom jeans but they were skinny jeans on her hahahaha

For this dress to fit as it should as per the website she'd have needed at least a 14, let's be honest.
Why do people do this 😄🤦🏼‍♀️ I see so many on Instagram, opting for a baggy, loose fitting garment but then they make a point of saying that they "sized down" or needed to size down 🙄 Fopperholic and Being Brittany just to name 2 off the the top of my head, do it all the time... and end up with clothes that are too tight or clearly not their size

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.