Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I clicked on the swipe up but as I never buy anything from H&M website it's all good 😂😂😂

For anyone who feels awful after hearing big beggy Dingle could have fit in a size 10, please see below.

The dress is meant to fit very loosely as per the pic of the model, yet even the 12 for Rebecca is fitting more bodycon so even though she probably could have fit in the 10 as it's a very loose dress, she's 100% not a 10 as that's not how the dress is designed to fit at all😂

it's like when she was chuffed because she could fit into size 10 mom jeans but they were skinny jeans on her hahahaha

For this dress to fit as it should as per the website she'd have needed at least a 14, let's be honest.
OH! H&M. I didn't click the links so didn't realise. Well H&M changed their sizing not long ago and they now run huge. I'm a 10-12. Probably more of a 12 atm due to lockdown and I get an S. Sometime's an XS in dresses. So she might be right about needing a 10 ... but in reality a H&M 10 isn't a 10 you'd get in most other shops.

Reactions: 4
That’s a new low even for her,trying to get her engagement up by using her kids medical issues 🙄

Reactions: 11
Would add she also needs to stop buying cheap tatty clothes, the neutral tones she seems to be going for look terrible in the cheap fabric she buys.
She needs to invest in decent fabrics, high thread count cottons, quality linens, wools and cashmere. Since she is such a fan of The White Company she could start there!
Buy less but buy better and she would look a lot better.
I know there are influencers who seem to be able to make Primark look good but she definitely isn’t one of them!

*I know none of this will happen because she can’t afford it so cheap tat is her way forward.
If she stopped buying endless cheap clothes, saved the money and bought fewer better quality, properly fitting clothes, she would look better. Also it doesn't help that she appears to wear her clothes for days and shoves them back on a shelf or in the wardrobe. I believe she is just lazy and can't be bothered to wash the clothes properly, so they always look like not only her clothes but the boys have been dragged out of a lost and found box. Not sure if anyone else has noticed in the past, she's videod and taken pics of Steve ironing, interesting that he only seemed to iron his own clothes. Both parents are so engrossed in themselves, they don't really consider what the boys clothes look like or if they even fit properly

Reactions: 10
OH! H&M. I didn't click the links so didn't realise. Well H&M changed their sizing not long ago and they now run huge. I'm a 10-12. Probably more of a 12 atm due to lockdown and I get an S. Sometime's an XS in dresses. So she might be right about needing a 10 ... but in reality a H&M 10 isn't a 10 you'd get in most other shops.
Even then, look at the model! It's meant to be a sack dress and fits like a semi bodycon dress on Rebecca

I always thought h&m sizes ran small 😫😫😫

Reactions: 3
Even then, look at the model! It's meant to be a sack dress and fits like a semi bodycon dress on Rebecca

I always thought h&m sizes ran small 😫😫😫
Their sizes are all over the place, I bought a dress online that is a medium, it was way too big and I needed a small. I am a 14 in most shops! Was flattered but it does seem that currently their sizes run big!

Reactions: 2
I don’t like that dress on her at all, I think it makes her look totally shapeless and isn’t her colour.

Reactions: 5
And now she is using Alfie’s very minor heart condition for sympathy... try something else, Elleh
What’s up with Alfie’s heart ?

I think they’re huge too ,I hate their sizing .I’m a size 14-16 pre preg , I’m 6 months pregnant and their large stuff is still big on me and trust me I’m not small 😂

Reactions: 1
Just seen Lucy Carter’s latest reel, that’s how you do it beggy. I’m not a massive fan of Lucy but she makes beggys fashion (I use that term loosely😂) reel look pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s up with Alfie’s heart ?

I think they’re huge too ,I hate their sizing .I’m a size 14-16 pre preg , I’m 6 months pregnant and their large stuff is still big on me and trust me I’m not small 😂
Really?! Maybe they've changed then!

Reactions: 3
Just seen Lucy Carter’s latest reel, that’s how you do it beggy. I’m not a massive fan of Lucy but she makes beggys fashion (I use that term loosely😂) reel look pathetic.
Wow, the difference is incredible.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow, the difference is incredible.
LJC had done her hair & make up and has accessorised each outfit. She’s also ironed/steamed them. All her outfits fit well and are respectable.
Rebecca is the last person on earth to be giving fashion advice to anyone

Reactions: 29
I bet beggy is seething, yet again LJC has shown her how it should be done.

Reactions: 19
LJC had done her hair & make up and has accessorised each outfit. She’s also ironed/steamed them. All her outfits fit well and are respectable.
Rebecca is the last person on earth to be giving fashion advice to anyone
The difference is crazy. So so much more professional.
I’d pay to know what the influencers think of her I really would 🙈

Reactions: 17
LJC is trolling Beggy surely 😂
I'm sure she is. It's like when beggy revealed her public toilet style bathroom and then LJC showed her cottage renovation bathroom a few days later :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm not a massive fan of Lucy. I don't follow her but do occasionally have a look on her page (guess what, she hasn't blocked me for this!) and she just oozes so much more class than beggy could ever dream of.

Reactions: 19
You can literally see the folds in the cheap crappy fabric where it’s been folded in the package .Is she going to send it back or something ? Why doesn’t see iron it ? She ain’t doing this for a laugh is she ,I was under the impression this was her income .
Also ,we all know our outfits look better when we’ve done our hair and makeup if makeups your thing ,maybe put some tan on if that’s you’re look but Nope lazy beggy looks like she’s just ripped everything out of the packaging and thrown it on to see if it fits ( which most of it doesn’t ) .
Soooo professional hun.
Couldn’t even be arsed to paint her trotters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.