Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like shite. Which is hilarious considering she thinks she’s a stunner.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks about 45, her face just looks so haggered! So, so amazing the lumi

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WHOA!!! She looks awful. 😲
Doesn't help she's wearing that God awful cricket jumper 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ is it just me or is everything she wears either frumpy to the extreme... This jumper, the running through a cornfield dress with no bra from last summer🤮🤮🤮 or hyper slaggy...the e5p multi way playsuit, the Kermit green tie top she wore with her shite blue joggers 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ there's literally no in between

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lucy Jessica Carter has shared her cottage renovation today. She’s flipped the whole house in only a couple of weeks more than it took Beggy and Beaver to do their bathroom - and the whole place looks bright, clean and modern. Bet Rebecca is seething 😂

Reactions: 13
Can’t deal with the bangs 🤣 for crying out loud beggy introduce them to a hairbrush and blow dry them backwards!

Reactions: 11
I don't understand how she can have roots that massive but her hair never gets any longer?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't understand how she can have roots that massive but her hair never gets any longer?
Because the ends of her hair are snapping off. It's so damaged. The only thing to cure that is to cut it. All the miracle shampoos and vitamins in the world aren't going to cure that.

Reactions: 10
because it’s in such a bad condition they ends just keep snapping off.

I would also just to like to let you all know that the petty make up tally has started again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The dirt of those knees! And she could have thrown an iron at that jumper, she looks like a dirty skanky mess.
78D6F676-B286-4E59-B0B6-363CC99BCD12.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just noticed her waffling caption about trolls again 😴 honestly these people 🤮

Rebecca you have a life coach, wear clothes that have ‘positive’ slogans on, buy books about how to be happy, join zoom calls so other women can try and brainwash you and constantly bang on about how great your life is because you are so bleeping lost, you are the unhappy one 👌🏽

FB241ADB-459B-4827-B0EE-F8C0838A6D04.jpeg

Also just to add we ain’t wasting our lives because we are in a bleeping LOCKDOWN we don’t have anything else to do 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.