Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a type of person that buys from White Company. She is furthest from that person.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just had a look and the boys bedding she said they would love is £27.30 each. Aye Rebecca I look forward to your white company haul 😂🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the duck do they need a guest room for!? No fucker visits them, and who in their right mind would want to spend a night in that shed if they didn’t have to

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't believe anyone would treat or let white company towels get in the state of the rags Rebecca uses to wipe the kids faces with 🤮

I doubt she'd ever heard of the white company till she heard it on Elle Darbys channel.

Also, I live alone, gyms are shut, salons are shut, bars are shut, restaurants are shut, I can't see my friends or family.... What am I missing out on? 🤷🏻‍♀️

You win the internet today!!!!!!!!!! Who the duck is that?!?!?! 🤣🤣🤣
He's Neil from the show The Young Ones =) he's a dirty hippy lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes rebecca but also imagine being so unhappy with your life you seek out ‘hateful’ comments in order to give you content...

Aff linking the white company 😂😂😂😂

come on now
Elle Darby you aint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she doing up her guest bedroom up for the new owners or is she not moving to Spain now? I'm so confused.

• Haha
No one is you and that is your superpower 🤪 what? 🥴

Is she doing up her guest bedroom up for the new owners or is she not moving to Spain now? I'm so confused.
The guest bedroom was nearly finished in September last year she said it was painted pink and she got silver crushed velvet stuff for it but it seems to have changed now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love the white company I can’t imagine her spending money to get anything from there, even in the sale. Her house has cheap and tacky decor she hasn’t got a clue about interiors so who is her latest stalking victim, because she definitely didn’t have a clue about the white company before she saw someone else mention it.

Reactions: 14
Doing up the house bathroom etc even the spare room lick of paint whatever is in my opinion to sell it... they haven’t been arsed before when they had more money coming in when she was with channel mum...
The whole moving to Spain thing is more than likely an excuse but it will be along the lines of we’ve had to downsize as we haven’t found the perfect house in Spain (can’t afford) and with the dungeon already sold we’re just gonna wait and live in this smaller house (fits in with the budget more) anything but be truthful and more relatable and just say like many we’ve lost income and we can’t afford it anymore...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s copying her up line Tayla blue she’s just done her apartment in Marbella and the stuff beggy has linked is basically identical.
She needs a bloody wake up call!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think she’s edited her face/head to look smaller which just makes her legs look huge in comparison. It’s the hat and the ripples in the carpet for me 😂😂

• Haha
She’s copying her up line Tayla blue she’s just done her apartment in Marbella and the stuff beggy has linked is basically identical.
She needs a bloody wake up call!!!!
I just looked at her page, she has a post with the same life coach beggy was on about 😂😂😂theyre all full of absolute horse tit 😂

And it doesn’t look like he’s actually talking to her, it just looks like she’s watching a video of him. Fake fucks the lot of them😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree they are painting the house to eventually re sell.... surely they would have put in a new kitchen by now instead of just painting over the cupboards ?? And also they would have replaced those vile kitchen tiles 🤢

Reactions: 2
Why the fk does she look like 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m creased, she thinks she’s some sort of fashionista but in reality she looks like a chavvy slob

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her new sandals look like flumps. Never seen more ridiculous footwear. They look like they should be eaten not worn.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s actually painful watching her stories on the kind skin channel...she’s completely clueless about skincare and giving out some quite shocking advice 🤯 feel sorry for all the sheep that are getting fleeced out of £££’s and will end up with severely damaged skin!
I’m not sure how many more times she can say the word “toner” either...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.