Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Sum Easter eggs because it's nearly Easter so I thought I would get sum Easter eggs for the boys for Easter"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
2 packs of sausages cos we will probably have sausage and mash wun night or something sniff ...chocolate for the *boys* have you noticed everything is for the boys? Don’t have to be ashamed of having some choc Rebs. Oh and hides the alcohol😂

Reactions: 14
"Sum oarrrrrt milk. I always get this wun. I just prefer it to dairy. Plus it's a bit healthier. So I got sum oarrrrt milk for my porridge on a morning and stuff. Sniff"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For a family of four for a week she has bought onions, three peppers, three carrots, a bunch of bananas, a punnet of strawberries and a punnet of blueberries. Wow. That would be gone in a day in most households

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.