Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck did they move to that shack then if the plan all along was to move to Spain? She is a complete fantasist.

Reactions: 16
Just thinking.... she said woody might go to nursery one or two days a week. I bet he only qualifies for the 15 hours as they don't earn enough between them 🤣 (this isn't a dig at anyone who gets 15 hours. Only laughable becuase she's always going on about how wealthy she is)

Reactions: 19
Why the duck did they move to that shack then if the plan all along was to move to Spain? She is a complete fantasist.
Exactly!!!! Would it not have made more sense to sell the nice house and move somewhere really really cheap for a year or 2 to save as much money as they could for the big move if that was the plan all along? Like a 2 bed terrace in Keighley or something...Must be able to pick one up for less than 100k!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So she spends all day posing, on her phone, or sitting in her shite boss babe office, then she has the brass neck to ask steve to rub her trotters, as if she’s been out doing a full days work 😂 catch a grip beggy you’re a bleeping muppet. I honestly get the vibe that Steve is well sick of her.

Reactions: 19
Why does she ACTUALLY want to move to Spain??? She never elaborates on her reasons or say which part. What would steve do work wise? (I assume she would continue robbing a living as an instahun wannab) She’s also never mentioned how the kids feel about it. ..

Reactions: 15
Why does she ACTUALLY want to move to Spain??? She never elaborates on her reasons or say which part. What would steve do work wise? (I assume she would continue robbing a living as an instahun wannab) She’s also never mentioned how the kids feel about it. ..
I honestly think shes that dumb she thinks it will be a continuous holiday. She prob hasnt thought further than the all you can eat chinese buffet and the supper cute bikini shots by the sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know someone that moved to Spain in December while we were in the EU still. This person has travelled a LOT so is fairly streetwise. They’ve found it really difficult over there. Beggy has NO CLUE what she’s waffling on about.

Reactions: 15
Just thinking.... she said woody might go to nursery one or two days a week. I bet he only qualifies for the 15 hours as they don't earn enough between them 🤣 (this isn't a dig at anyone who gets 15 hours. Only laughable becuase she's always going on about how wealthy she is)
how old is woody ? I got 15 hours for one of my sons the term after 3,our household income is above average it’s people on lower incomes who get 30 hours form what I remember but everyone is entitled to 15 no matter the income x

Reactions: 6
how old is woody ? I got 15 hours for one of my sons the term after 3,our household income is above average it’s people on lower incomes who get 30 hours form what I remember but everyone is entitled to 15 no matter the income x
He’s 3, same as my son. Everyone gets 15, if you are working they get 30 or if you are on certain benefits I think.

Reactions: 2
Hi Rebecca,

Next time you read here can you kindly stop using this poor woman's death as a blackmail tool to stop people expressing their options which they are initialed to regarding your kids going round like ragamuffins and you being a pretend high flying business woman
Rebecca is such an hole using CF death, the woman had serious mental health problems and even her family have said she had a long history of problems. Rebecca on the other hand doesn't like to be held accountable for her behaviour and probably never had to, because she's surrounded by people who enable her behaviour rather than treating her like an adult.

Reactions: 11
Rebecca is such an hole using CF death, the woman had serious mental health problems and even her family have said she had a long history of problems. Rebecca on the other hand doesn't like to be held accountable for her behaviour and probably never had to, because she's surrounded by people who enable her behaviour rather than treating her like an adult.
It's absolutely disgusting! The family have said multiple times her issues ran so deep but still Rebecca and co are adamant she took her own life because of "trolling" online

Reactions: 13
Everyone is entitled to 15 hours once your child turns 3. You get 30 hours if you’re working and earn under £100,000 a year.

Reactions: 6
Imagine when they “move to Spain” find it all too overwhelming and have to come home back to the house they can’t sell and it was actually just another 3 week holiyay

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.