Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does your skin need to be "dewy"??
I don't want to be looking like a sweaty mess!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought she was loving not wearing makeup these days? 😂 What a bleeping buffoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who was it that was doing a tally of makeup Vs makeup free days? 🤣 I'd love an update

• Haha
There will be no MacBook or giveaway just like there was no YT video, her mouth moves but her brain isn’t doing anything. She’s full of utter shite, she was raving about nuksin mascara the other week now she’s trying to peddle the iconic one today, it’s suh suh amazeinnn it’s my faaav.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wasn’t Rebecca the one who ran a primark giveaway and nothing materialised from it? So highly doubt the MacBook will actually Appear

Reactions: 21
There will be no MacBook or giveaway just like there was no YT video, her mouth moves but her brain isn’t doing anything. She’s full of utter shite, she was raving about nuksin mascara the other week now she’s trying to peddle the iconic one today, it’s suh suh amazeinnn it’s my faaav.
Just a tactic to get more followers 🙄

Clearly a Mac book won't be forthcoming she'd be better off buying a bundle of nice makeup (Mac, Mars, Dior etc) and a bottle of nice perfume... And actually going through with a giveaway that's realistic but as usual always trying to make out she's loaded 🙄🙄🙄

Wasn’t Rebecca the one who ran a primark giveaway and nothing materialised from it? So highly doubt the MacBook will actually Appear
She was meant to do a primark one that never materialised, then she did an Amazon one where someone supposedly won it but in very suspicious circumstances

Good grief she’s asking people to ask her for advice 🤦‍♀️ I’d sooner stick hot pins in my eyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had a look at that CRAP CHEAP CHINA DUPE and it looks just as good. It's still silicone and it comes with three different heads.

I don't want to use one at the moment because FLANNELS EXIST, but if I was going to in the future, I'd go for the one that had all the different attachments included, was made with the same materials as the £200 one and was 15% of the price.

So thanks for bringing its existence to my attention Rebecca hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Had a look at that CRAP CHEAP CHINA DUPE and it looks just as good. It's still silicone and it comes with three different heads.

I don't want to use one at the moment because FLANNELS EXIST, but if I was going to in the future, I'd go for the one that had all the different attachments included, was made with the same materials as the £200 one and was 15% of the price.

But is it medical grade silicone? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Same here, if I was going to purchase something like that, I'll go with the 'crap one' over her over priced junk. It looks like her review has backfired. No professional selling a quality product would need to do what she did, never mind coaching her 7 year old to make derogatory comments about something he clearly doesn't understand. So not only a crap parent, but also a crap business woman

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm no medical professional but isn't whether or not the silicone is medical grade only important in implants for breast augmentations and the like?

Medical grade means if it burst in your body it wouldn't poison you, no?

So once again her and her boss Remy chat absolute shite 🤣🤣🤣 it makes not one bit of difference whether the silicone on a face vibrator is medical grade or not as it's not getting into the bloodstream?

Attachments

• Haha
or made by a Scientist? Another mlm hun (lifethroughemseyes) was banging on about the Amazon dupe and was saying the lumi is made by a scientist but yet not sold in shops. Okkkkkkkk then

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is why the lumi is £200 and the amazon version is £30, Rebecca... It has absolutely nothing to do with quality. The extra £170 is paying your commission, and all your up lines commission right to the very top of the pyramid.

Attachments

Reactions: 27
I'm no medical professional but isn't whether or not the silicone is medical grade only important in implants for breast augmentations and the like?

Medical grade means if it burst in your body it wouldn't poison you, no?

So once again her and her boss Remy chat absolute shite 🤣🤣🤣 it makes not one bit of difference whether the silicone on a face vibrator is medical grade or not as it's not getting into the bloodstream?
Exactly this, which is why she makes me laugh every time she mentions medical grade silicon...it’s hilarious!

• Haha
No Rebecca let me set the record straight,what you actually thought was...
31EDDAC4-C665-4684-B8B1-86281FB5A5CC.jpeg
😏😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.