Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she even did the same tissue experiment as Greedy and didn't even bother to credit her.
it must kill her that she's so much better at it than her. Loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she even did the same tissue experiment as Greedy and didn't even bother to credit her.
it must kill her that she's so much better at it than her. Loser.
Was just coming to say the same thing. Although Greedys review was a million times better, product might be a waste of time but she knows her tit-as in done some homework on the product. UnlikexReb who just copies and pastes.

Reactions: 4
is she really describing a competitors product as ‘tit’? 🤣😂😂😂. So professional, you can see why she earns 5k a month!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was just coming to say the same thing. Although Greedys review was a million times better, product might be a waste of time but she knows her tit-as in done some homework on the product. UnlikexReb who just copies and pastes.
Yeah, I’ve seen more and more Lumi sellers pop up and they are all head and shoulders above Beggy, even the vague claims are put across in a far more convincing way.

Reactions: 6
Buff your skin up to four times a day with a Lumi and you too could have hole coloured lips and skin that looks as though you’ve been embalmed down your local funeral parlour 🤢 Anyone else noticed that her old engagement ring has gone abs Steve has obviously got her another one that actually fits to wear lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Christ that’s painful I’ve lost count on the use of the word “appy”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That comparison thing - what she fails to tell us is WHY the dupe is so bad. All we can see is that they’re a bit different?

Reactions: 8
She’s just copying all the other lumi sellers with this fake lumi post. Lots of them have done it. The funny thing is it just draws more attention to the fact that there is a lumi dupe. Which by the way is a good product that works. Surely what they are doing by posting these fake posts and reviews about it is slander?

Thing is we all know a cheaper version is gonna be tit but why doesn’t she compare it to something else similar on the market like a Foreo....

• Heart
I don’t get the logic of them all buying (as in parting with money) one of these ‘fake’ lumis (also, surely they’re only fake if they claim to be called Lumi too, not just that they are a similar product in the same market?) She’s brain dead. And she looks bleeping grim in that tissue comparison picture, the colour of her lips and skin is so unnatural- I actually wish she’d use a filter cos it’s horrible to look at

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not a fair comparison at all! Hardly wet the toilet paper for the lumi, then soaked it for the other. If she wasn’t selling the lumi we know there would be a swipe up for the Amazon one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not a fair comparison at all! Hardly wet the toilet paper for the lumi, then soaked it for the other. If she wasn’t selling the lumi we know there would be a swipe up for the Amazon one!
TBF it must be killing her to not take the opportunity to leave a swipe up for amazon, I bet they are pretty lucrative 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
TBF it must be killing her to not take the opportunity to leave a swipe up for amazon, I bet they are pretty lucrative 🤣🤣
I wouldn’t put it past her to do it you know 🙈😂 just wait for “a few of you guys have asked for the link”

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
20826E96-5E11-4841-AF4F-0D79E6CC86B3.jpeg
3D3DFE3F-E4C8-4280-9A27-B2EFC5677AC7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ she really is bleeping embarrassing.
and in my professional opinion (im a social worker in child protection, although im currently off sick), Alfie and Woody both meet the threshold for S17- Child in Need intervention/plans. Poor Alfie needs extra support and im glad he will be going back to school next week. There is absolutely no shame in children needing a little extra help, my own little girl who is 5 goes to a speech therapist and its massively helped her. Beggy is so bleeping deluded, i watched that old vlog this morning and she was actually quite nice and relatable back then!

Reactions: 14
Her 'filter vs reality' reel was copied as well. Same background song too and the other girl had posted hers first.
F06ED191-CD89-465B-8795-D867F65B6188.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to say beggy watching the face vibrator comparison, your bathroom walls look like they’d have benefited from skimming before painting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Buff your skin up to four times a day with a Lumi and you too could have hole coloured lips and skin that looks as though you’ve been embalmed down your local funeral parlour 🤢 Anyone else noticed that her old engagement ring has gone abs Steve has obviously got her another one that actually fits to wear lol.
It’s an old ring, I’ve seen her in old videos wearing if before she was engaged.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.