Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just seen her story of her old house. Never really watched her old videos so never seen it like that before. It is literally gorgeous. What on earth was she thinking leaving that for the cold, dingy, secluded place they have now😢

Reactions: 11
Hi Rebecca, love you new post.. “get yourself a Steve” you may need to find a new Steve very soon darling... your tit is wearing very thin... poor Alfie having to take pictures of them too! 😖 just enjoy the ducking moment with your children you absolute moron!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg just seen her story of her old house. Never really watched her old videos so never seen it like that before. It is literally gorgeous. What on earth was she thinking leaving that for the cold, dingy, secluded place they have now😢
I've always thought they left to get away from something or someone, hence moving to the dungeon, more necessity than choice

Reactions: 9
Nobody in their right mind would want a sexist gormless pig like Steve, get real!!!

Reactions: 10
Just watched the vlog where she has a row with Steve. She was so much nicer, more genuine, engaged with the children, went out to baby groups and talked about meeting other mums and being part of the community. I don’t understand what’s happened to make her change so much. She even talked about not having to be happy all the time as that’s not real. That’s the exact opposite of what she says now! It’s just so bizarre. The fake positivity bollocks and showing off has been going on for much longer that the lumi stuff so it can’t all be that? I just can’t get my head around the difference. I genuinely warmed to her so much in that vlog and wish for her sake that she was more like that now. She felt real but now everything seems forced, fake and staged. I find it baffling and really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes I watched that old vlog last night when she was crying. I felt really sorry for her actually and it reminded me of those endless days when your children wake up early and you have to sit downstairs in the cold and dark watching crappy kids’ tv until it’s time for breakfast. You feel like you’ve done a day’s work before lunch and you can’t wait for the baby to nap so you can get stuff done. If only she could have some of that humility still, she’d not be so annoying and fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
oh I’m sure I read on her thread she had given up her job, well once her maternity had finished she wasn’t going back because she flogs FM

to be fair, every bleeping person on Instagram is selling them so probably had to pick out of 7163737 mlm huns.
I do Wonder who she bought it from though
She has to return after her maternity leave else she'll have to pay it all back. Minimum she has to do is 3 months then she can move on. I think she answered a question where she's said she's only returning for a short while and then she she's got something else planned

Reactions: 2
She has to return after her maternity leave else she'll have to pay it all back. Minimum she has to do is 3 months then she can move on. I think she answered a question where she's said she's only returning for a short while and then she she's got something else planned
Sorry is that a thing now? You have to go back after maternity or pay your maternity pay back? 😯😯😯

Sorry is that a thing now? You have to go back after maternity or pay your maternity pay back? 😯😯😯
It’s always been a thing with regard to company maternity pay. You are entitled to keep statutory maternity pay if you qualify for it but most companies who make your pay up above SMP levels or pay beyond the statutory period require a commitment that you are returning to work at the end of your mat leave. A lot of women go back just for the notice period so they don’t have to repay the extra

Reactions: 1
It’s always been a thing with regard to company maternity pay. You are entitled to keep statutory maternity pay if you qualify for it but most companies who make your pay up above SMP levels or pay beyond the statutory period require a commitment that you are returning to work at the end of your mat leave. A lot of women go back just for the notice period so they don’t have to repay the extra
Oh I did not know that! There's a girl I know who I don't think is aware of this who this has the potential to cause some problems for! 😦

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Going by her last stories I’m guessing she’s still not going to put woody into nursery

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.