Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if you were not a tattle user previously, her fuckery has sent you straight here 🤣 she's an absolute head fair play!
i was a lurker, i just read everything about rebecca but shes pissed me off so thought id start saying my piece on here

Reactions: 14
Dim witted exhibitionist ME ME ME
Thats all its about
She is so selfish
Waiting for bunk beds to be gifted
Hope no one is stupid enough
Not when she as "her" porshhhhhh 😅😅
The thing is she could probably get some good as new on FB marketplace or shpock or ebay for about £50..I've never known anyone so reluctant to part with money for their own children

She could probably make something back by selling the floor mattress frames as well

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i was a lurker, i just read everything about rebecca but shes pissed me off so thought id start saying my piece on here
How did you contain yourself for so long 😄 ah eff her. It's confirmed just how obsessed with Tattle she really is

Reactions: 9
How did you contain yourself for so long 😄 ah eff her. It's confirmed just how obsessed with Tattle she really is
haha i dont know, i suppose i didnt want to get obsessed with commenting etc but i was having a lot of fun reading what you was all saying and going back to her insta to check what i had missed. But when she blocked me over the question about the chickens, i just though duck it and i was going to show people what she says in people dms. But it took me 2 seconds to set up another account just to see what she gets up too ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s really not the sort of person you’d turn to if you were having problems, would you? “Aw hun, that’s a shame you don’t get on, let me just tell you all about how I love my MIL” If she was as positive as she thinks she is she wouldn’t have worded her reply like that. bleeping lemon.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has she actually driven the porsche at all bar the day they got it? When I upgraded in 2017 from my 10 year old suzuki swift to a much newer audi (wouldnt have said it was my "dream car" but a definite upgrade) you couldn't get me out of it....someone needed a pint of milk, I'd offer to go for them so I could drive the car, someone needed dropping off somewhere I'd be first to offer to take them etc. etc. It's all gone very quiet on that front....

Reactions: 23
If she hasn't written the questions to herself, why would you tell this stupid cow anything anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly all these idiots sharing their secrets make me heave.

"I'm two months pregnant and no-one knows" who gives a flying duck? It shows shows how dire Rebecca's content is that she keeps rehashing the same old shite.

Reactions: 21
I find it hilarious that she’s replying to messages about men cheating with “the other women” clearly having a dog about her as she bragged about “stealing” Steve when they first met! His ex is sooooo much better looking than baggy too and actually a really nice person!! She trapped him! End off! Plain as nose in your face Steve has settled with her for the kids and will Shan her off when they are grown! She’s a stage 5 clinger! 🤣

She is totally paranoid!! Asked me if I had ever visited the website tattle! bleeping loser!

QUOTE="ivebeenherebefore, post: 4084031, member: 200255"]
Imagine wanting validation and attention that much that you're happy to live in a paranoid state 24/7! Is it really worth it?
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pahahaha the screen shots 🤣

She's 100% paranoid about here and 100% reading everything that's posted.

When asked why she posts the same repetitive questions each time she states that it is what people ask her about....

Now I follow a really nice influencer in the Netherlands and before she does a Q&A she answers all the questions she gets repeatedly asked on the story with the question box and she says she does this because 1.she gets a bit fed up of answering the same questions 15 times a week, 2.because she knows her core followers will get fed up of her answering the same questions all the time, she says your content should be focused around those core long standing people who will already know this stuff anyway and don't need to see it all again and again.

How can Rebecca be so blind / blinkered that she thinks answering the same questions week in week out is not boring people to tears? She's being asked these same questions by a tiny minority of new followers and confusing that with thinking that's all the other 20k who heard the same thing last week want to know 🙄

I can list the questions she posts EACH AND EVERY time she does a Q&A... That's outrageous for a content creator! People are looking for new, exciting, fresh info not a rehash of the same bleeping thing daily!

1. Not a question but I just think you're soh soh lovely and your family is soh soh lovely
2. Is your house in the dales your forever home?
3. I really want a lumi spa, do you have any discounts running at the moment?
4. When are you moving to Spain?
5. Do you want baby number 3?

WE ALL KNOW THE bleeping ANSWERS REBECCA!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP WITH IT

I cannot see how she still has active followers, she's brimming with toxic positivity, she's openly passive aggressive, she doesn't create video content and the stuff she does is littered with errors and is usually laughable quality and poorly researched + delivered, her pictures are the same day in and day out, you can set your actual watch to her daily story routine....

Pan around the fields
Smoothie / porridge
Water with full lemons in
Lumi ad (undeclared)
Printing out home school
bleeping HS off and going out to richmond
Aff linking 4 items of shite clothing from her walk
Having a false moan about something to seem relatable
Lumi ad (undeclared)
More lumi talk (undeclared)
Shot of the bathroom with lumi in view
Watchin TV with a wine 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

I'm so bored I don't even check in on her account anymore.... I already know what's going to be on there 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why ANYONE would wana steal that is beyond me 🤮he genuinely makes my skin crawl
59BD8504-3435-4360-8031-C884DBD56C18.jpeg
D8D24235-E6E7-4DD9-AF1E-82E14E2F705B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

When asked why she posts the same repetitive questions each time she states that it is what people ask her about....

Now I follow a really nice influencer in the Netherlands and before she does a Q&A she answers all the questions she gets repeatedly asked on the story with the question box and she says she does this because 1.she gets a bit fed up of answering the same questions 15 times a week, 2.because she knows her core followers will get fed up of her answering the same questions all the time, she says your content should be focused around those core long standing people who will already know this stuff anyway and don't need to see it all again and again.

How can Rebecca be so blind / blinkered that she thinks answering the same questions week in week out is not boring people to tears? She's being asked these same questions by a tiny minority of new followers and confusing that with thinking that's all the other 20k who heard the same thing last week want to know 🙄

I can list the questions she posts EACH AND EVERY time she does a Q&A... That's outrageous for a content creator! People are looking for new, exciting, fresh info not a rehash of the same bleeping thing daily!

1. Not a question but I just think you're soh soh lovely and your family is soh soh lovely

I cannot see how she still has active followers, she's brimming with toxic positivity, she's openly passive aggressive, she doesn't create video content and the stuff she does is littered with errors and is usually laughable quality and poorly researched + delivered, her pictures are the same day in and day out, you can set your actual watch to her daily story routine....

Pan around the fields
Smoothie / porridge
Lumi ad (undeclared)
Printing out home school
Lumi ad (undeclared)

I'm so bored I don't even check in on her account anymore.... I already know what's going to be on there 😬
This is spot on. 👏 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Pan around the fields
Smoothie / porridge
Lumi ad (undeclared)
Printing out home school
Lumi ad (undeclared)

Me too. She’s so boring now even the laugh you get from following her isn’t enough to bother!

Reactions: 11
Why ANYONE would wana steal that is beyond me 🤮he genuinely makes my skin crawl
View attachment 458275View attachment 458276
He is honestly one of the most unattractive people I’ve ever laid eyes on. He’s bleeping gross. I dunno who is actually worse out of the influencer partners.... blobfish Steve, creepy pervert Chris Ingham, tiny wee lee Meldrum, Wayne Conway or serial killer Mark Taylor. I’d rather never have sex again if that was the choice on offer....!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It was Beggy herself that pointed me here in the first place, during a troll rant.

Started following her as she moved house. I was moving to a fixer upper a few weeks later and thought I'd get some inspiration.

Pah ha ha ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her engagement is absolutely dire isn’t it? 66.3k ‘followers’. Yesterday’s reel has 588 likes. Awful. I’d be very worried on the brand front if I were her.

Reactions: 17
Everywun needs a Lumeh in “there” life...affilate link.
Er Beggy I think everyone needs a dictionary surely 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.