Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive got screen shots..

She blocked me after i asked her about the chickens finishing isolation.
Ive asked her about 'the so called bullies' once prior, ive also asked if she has chosen the boys bunkbed and that ignored.
Ive asked her about the porsche and she sent me a dm but i deleted that.
On my personal account i got pissed off with her rammin lumis down everyones throats in lockdown and i told her about it. But after i said my peace i blocked her i wasnt giving her the satisfaction of her blocking me!

Ive asked her about 'the so called bullies' once prior, ive also asked if she has chosen the boys bunkbed and that ignored.
On my personal account i got pissed off with her rammin lumis down everyones throats in lockdown and i told her about it. But after i said my peace i blocked her i wasnt giving her the satisfaction of her blocking me!
Oh god Rebecca you dumb bint

no I don’t “hate my life” - my life is bleeping amazing actually! Great job, beautiful home, fantastic husband, great kids, money in the bank, good health, incredible friends & family..... I cannot complain!
I am not, have never been and will never ever ever ever be any where near jealous of you. Ever. You are a stupid, immature, waste of oxygen. You have nothing going for you, you’ve never had a job in your life, you live in an old, run down pig sty house, you’ve clearly got no money behind you, you & Steve have a sham of a relationship and will never ever get married, your kids are neglected and Alfie has a whole host of developmental issues, you are nothing but a joke; we are here laughing at you. You are an embarrassment. Look at the state of you! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh god Rebecca you dumb bint

no I don’t “hate my life” - my life is bleeping amazing actually! Great job, beautiful home, fantastic husband, great kids, money in the bank, good health, incredible friends & family..... I cannot complain!
I am not, have never been and will never ever ever ever be any where near jealous of you. Ever. You are a stupid, immature, waste of oxygen. You have nothing going for you, you’ve never had a job in your life, you live in an old, run down pig sty house, you’ve clearly got no money behind you, you & Steve have a sham of a relationship and will never ever get married, your kids are neglected and Alfie has a whole host of developmental issues, you are nothing but a joke; we are here laughing at you. You are an embarrassment. Look at the state of you! 😂😂😂😂😂
☝THIS!!☝👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
My brain is frazzled trying to make sense of what she is trying to say, Jesus Christ how does she get through life with the inability to string a basic sentence together, I’m dumbfounded 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ive got screen shots..

So, people rarely (if ever) say anything to her personally, yet she loves to cry troll. 🤔🧐

Reactions: 20
So, people rarely (if ever) say anything to her personally, yet she loves to cry troll. 🤔🧐
Exactly this!! Everything she does is purely for attention, shes a massive attention seeker... engagement is down il post about body positivity, or il cry out that im being bullied il squeeze a crocdile tear out and everyone will believe me and give me attention! Shes full of tit, her whole life is bull tit, i dont know how she gets through life the way she does.
If rebecca has influenced me to do one thing, its to not be like rebecca lamb!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She won't get troll comments because her engagement simply isn't high enough. Sure, she gets the odd question she doesn't like, because she can't cope with anything that isn't phoney luck arse hun praise, but no one sees her posts. Vicious internet trolls don't even have her on their radar. She's not important.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What is it with these bleeping numbnuts?! You know what’s as bad as negativity? All this toxic positivity these bloody huns spout about living a positive life. She’s a bloody Disney princess (and that’s not a compliment). Never acknowledging negativity isn’t a balanced way to live life. What an ‘Influencer’ she is 🙄

...And nobody can ever say something personal because she blocks them! She lives in an online echo chamber.

Reactions: 24
Still no you tube upload?! Can't say I'm surprised. Beggy doesn't stick at anything.

Reactions: 12
Reb.....You cant cry troll if your reading stuff on a public forum. Someone tell me again why people look up to influencers 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She accused me of been on tattle after a question too! She’s a very negative person and posts things purely to prove a point she is doing something rather than actually enjoying what she is doing! That’s why her engagement is so tit! She’s full of tit just like her face these days! She’s lost herself. A very sad person that can’t take any form of criticism...

Reactions: 19
Remember when she post that photo of her single tear about 2 years ago? I felt slightly sorry for her but the more I've thought about it there more I retract my sympathy. She does herself no favours. If she was honest and addressed her duck ups then people would have a lot more respect for her. She's a little girl playing at having a big house in the country but it just doesn't suit her.

Reactions: 18
She accused me of been on tattle after a question too! She’s a very negative person and posts things purely to prove a point she is doing something rather than actually enjoying what she is doing! That’s why her engagement is so tit! She’s full of tit just like her face these days! She’s lost herself. A very sad person that can’t take any form of criticism...
Imagine wanting validation and attention that much that you're happy to live in a paranoid state 24/7! Is it really worth it?

Reactions: 16
Pretty certain Steve’s ex thought the same beggy when you went and sunk your claws into him when he was already taken... seeing as you clearly read here 😉
My exact thoughts,. I don't believe anyone else send in this garbage, it's all probably her or some maybe from her chavvy mates.

Reactions: 8
So she’s shared a photo where she’s wearing a crappy fake veil- so I’m presuming this was when she was meant to go on her hen. I’m sure she said she had 1 friend round that day for a socially distanced picnic or whatever on the garden, which was allowed at the time. However she clearly broke lockdown rules by having 3 people over and clearly didn’t social distance. What a bellend. Just like she dropped herself in it a couple of weeks ago posting the picture of Woody and her sister! They’ve clearly broken lockdown rules left, right and centre and think they’re clever because they haven’t posted but then she’s dropped herself in it by posting about it after 🙈 how they haven’t had Covid I don’t know! I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but it’s just horrible when people have stuck to the rules and then they’ve had it and then you’ve got idiots like this that haven’t even so much as had to isolate once for being close contacts so their lives have barely been affected!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Ive got screen shots..

Rebecca Lamb #64 - living a positive and successful life since....never.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
she baffles me. The other day she messaged me straight 'do you use tattle' (at this point i had never posted anything) so i replied no, she said the aggression in your question makes me think you do, i asked her how she deals with these 'trolls' that she bangs on about. How you get aggression from that i have no idea, but hey there you go. shes a strange one to say the least
Well if you were not a tattle user previously, her fuckery has sent you straight here 🤣 she's an absolute head fair play!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dim witted exhibitionist ME ME ME
Thats all its about
She is so selfish
Waiting for bunk beds to be gifted
Hope no one is stupid enough
Not when she as "her" porshhhhhh 😅😅

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.