Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is honestly one of the most unattractive people I’ve ever laid eyes on. He’s bleeping gross. I dunno who is actually worse out of the influencer partners.... blobfish Steve, creepy pervert Chris Ingham, tiny wee lee Meldrum, Wayne Conway or serial killer Mark Taylor. I’d rather never have sex again if that was the choice on offer....!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
They really are a very unattractive bunch of fellas.

Reactions: 9
He is honestly one of the most unattractive people I’ve ever laid eyes on. He’s bleeping gross. I dunno who is actually worse out of the influencer partners.... blobfish Steve, creepy pervert Chris Ingham, tiny wee lee Meldrum, Wayne Conway or serial killer Mark Taylor. I’d rather never have sex again if that was the choice on offer....!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I don’t know why but I kind of think when old Beaver is talking to you you would need to say “Say it don’t spray it” he has a slobbery mouth urgh 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She won't get troll comments because her engagement simply isn't high enough. Sure, she gets the odd question she doesn't like, because she can't cope with anything that isn't phoney luck arse hun praise, but no one sees her posts. Vicious internet trolls don't even have her on their radar. She's not important.
The only troll comments she gets are those posted by her from a dummy account. How sad is her life, that she posts hate on her own account, just to get attention.
Why ANYONE would wana steal that is beyond me 🤮he genuinely makes my skin crawl
View attachment 458275View attachment 458276
Let's be honest prostitutes and money grabbing tramps will go with anyone for money. If his family didn't have money, no woman would give him a second glance. He's got the personality of a donkey's arse, with a face to match

Reactions: 12
LJC shares something on stories then beggy shares the exact same thing after her.

LJC must be cringing for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are they heading out for a walk again? Looked like Richmond again to me. It’s really upsetting that all this good work and hope could be undone by stupid fuckers who don’t want to stay home, loads of tourists about by ours today, I know it’s not just her, but broadcasting it to her dumb followers is what fucks me off.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Why are they heading out for a walk again? Looked like Richmond again to me. It’s really upsetting that all this good work and hope could be undone by stupid fuckers who don’t want to stay home, loads of tourists about by ours today, I know it’s not just her, but broadcasting it to her dumb followers is what fucks me off.
Selfishness...She’ll only be bothered when her holidays to Tenerife (or Cuba 🙄) are cancelled

Reactions: 10
Anyone seen carlyjadedrake stories? She’s bought her lad a new bed same as Woodeh and Alfeh but WITH slats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she kept an eye on her kids instead of bleeping off for a bath at 5 o'clock and drinking wine maybe they wouldn't make the mess in their room.
It's called parenting Beggy!

Reactions: 22
Complains about toys on the floor but doesn’t mind her kids sleeping on it... 😐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I'll add the alkie brown-toothed gnome Jonathan Joly to that list of uglies. 🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we think she’s already booked a holiday for the end of lockdown??

Reactions: 5
Ive got screen shots..

She blocked me after i asked her about the chickens finishing isolation.
Ive asked her about 'the so called bullies' once prior, ive also asked if she has chosen the boys bunkbed and that ignored.
Ive asked her about the porsche and she sent me a dm but i deleted that.
On my personal account i got pissed off with her rammin lumis down everyones throats in lockdown and i told her about it. But after i said my peace i blocked her i wasnt giving her the satisfaction of her blocking me!

She blocked me after i asked her about the chickens finishing isolation.
Ive asked her about 'the so called bullies' once prior, ive also asked if she has chosen the boys bunkbed and that ignored.
Ive asked her about the porsche and she sent me a dm but i deleted that.
On my personal account i got pissed off with her rammin lumis down everyones throats in lockdown and i told her about it. But after i said my peace i blocked her i wasnt giving her the satisfaction of her blocking me!
Huns she doesn’t “get” a duck what anyone has to say about her, remember she aren’t changing for no one x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck my life lockdown the massive bell ends !!! They have never been out so fuckin much !!! Fish and chips !!!! Absolute cretins
Stay the duck at home

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m Sorry but those lips are shite
View attachment 456727
Wtf are those eyebrows. Is this a thing? I'm old and boring and don't know what's in fashion. It looks utterly ridiculous.

Wtf are those eyebrows. Is this a thing? I'm old and boring and don't know what's in fashion. It looks utterly ridiculous.
I've just read all your comments and you have all confirmed that those eyebrows are bleeping ridiculous. Many thanks! 😆

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.