Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth wants eyebrows like that?? What the actual duck? Who thinks this is a good look? Am i out of touch. Jesus :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who on earth wants eyebrows like that?? What the actual duck? Who thinks this is a good look? Am i out of touch. Jesus :sick:

I agree it’s not a good look however I lived through the era that thought dodgy perms and leg warmers were a good idea πŸ’‘πŸ˜… so can’t really criticise

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And here’s the start of the stupid bleeping faces on the I need engagement so tell me tit that never happened

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her lip filler is bleeping horrendous n let’s just totally not mention the bleeping eyebrows! She’s clueless!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s looking smug on the one about being pregnant with the third and no one knows yet. Maybe 2 ss doesn’t even know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her lip filler is bleeping horrendous n let’s just totally not mention the bleeping eyebrows! She’s clueless!!!
Her eyebrows give me the creeps... I know they're meant to be sisters not twins but she does literally nothing to try and equalise them πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ hers are sworn enemies never mind sisters or twins

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many answers is that now where someone says they’re pregnant and nobody knows πŸ™„ she can’t even mix her faked answers up a bit to make it less obvious.
Also that living room looks dull and depressing as duck. I’d go round the bend sitting there every night. There’s nothing homely or inviting about that house whatsoever. Dull and bland just like those 2 cretins

Reactions: 16
Did she block you after? Would love to see the screenshots πŸ˜‚
Ive got screen shots..

Ive got screen shots..
She blocked me after i asked her about the chickens finishing isolation.
Ive asked her about 'the so called bullies' once prior, ive also asked if she has chosen the boys bunkbed and that ignored.
Ive asked her about the porsche and she sent me a dm but i deleted that.
On my personal account i got pissed off with her rammin lumis down everyones throats in lockdown and i told her about it. But after i said my peace i blocked her i wasnt giving her the satisfaction of her blocking me!

Ive got screen shots..
Ive asked her about 'the so called bullies' once prior, ive also asked if she has chosen the boys bunkbed and that ignored.
On my personal account i got pissed off with her rammin lumis down everyones throats in lockdown and i told her about it. But after i said my peace i blocked her i wasnt giving her the satisfaction of her blocking me!

Ive got screen shots..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ive got screen shots..

jealous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She is actually sooooo deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ive got screen shots..

She bleeping infuriates me! Why does she always say we hate our lives and must be jealous of her!? No Rebecca hun, I love my life, I just think you’re a massive bleep

Reactions: 24
So the reason shes never outted anyone because she doesnt get personal tit said to her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
BEGGY πŸ—£ I do not hate my life and I am not jealous of you hun! I have a loving family, happy kids, great job, my partner runs his own successful business and has done for the past 10 years, we just bought a new house that isn’t a dungeon in the middle of nowhere, own a few cars, my kids don’t sleep on the floor, I know how to cook a decent meal, we were supposed to get married last year and still plan on it rather than cancelling it... I don’t know what I would have to be jealous of πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.