Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so tit at ads, shows us clothes in the washer but ends up sniffing a towel 😂😂😂😂View attachment 464433
View attachment 464431
Will someone in her life who reads here please tell her that the colour scheme of her clothes she’s adopted from the other Instagrammers really, really, does nothing for her and hatred for her aside, she genuinely looks repulsive. That’s just fact, if you have eyes you can see that. And someone send her some blotting papers or something 🤢

Reactions: 17
Soooo much effort went into the Ad 😠. Everything is so half arsed. Minimum effort. Seen another influencer do the ad so much better and she’s running round after 3 kids and her husbands away working a lot

Reactions: 6
Will someone in her life who reads here please tell her that the colour scheme of her clothes she’s adopted from the other Instagrammers really, really, does nothing for her and hatred for her aside, she genuinely looks repulsive. That’s just fact, if you have eyes you can see that. And someone send her some blotting papers or something 🤢
But then her skin wouldn't be soooohhh gloweh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she... Advertising fabric softener... She'd have to wash her clothes first ffs, her pyjamas nearly crawled off her
I cried with laughter when I saw her AD. It really shows these companies will work with anyone. Lol

She doesn’t get trolled! She has people having opinions that differ to her and she can’t take criticism... she gets like an average of 1000 likes on a pic and has over 60k “followers” she isn’t big enough to be trolled! Get the duck over yourself! Oh by the way your hair is looking suuuuupppuh gorgous and heltheh ellie!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how has she fucked her hair this much and I was looking unit hairburst but will be giving it a massive dodge if that’s what it does for your hair! 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Like duck have Lenor paid her for that shite 😂😂😂😂her house is desperate! So dark and dull. She is seriously so far out of her depth it’s hilarious. I would complain to lenor and ask them if they knew about beggys history, but I won’t waste my time because after seeing that shite they’ll not bother using her again anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rebecca lamb #64 the whole thing is a hoax! Don’t worry we will be moving to Spain soon folks...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Successful people wouldn't hate on me, it's cos of JEALOUS" 😳😫😭

Well I think from a material perspective begs my house (that I bought singlehandedly without a steve 😂), the actual renovations I'm doing on it, my car that was manufactured this century, my collection of AUTHENTIC designer bags and shoes, the holidays I go on to places a lot more exotic than Tenerife, my well paid career that I've worked my arse off for, would from the outside looking in have me looking more successful than you, for the majority of people 😭😭😭

I just can't stand people who are nobodies making out like they're the big I Am that's why I don't like you Dingle 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn’t selling lumispa her job? Thought that created more than enough of an income 🤷🏻‍♀️
0D4E012B-CF38-4300-BA34-5B2E54FE31FB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It’s sad that she views success as having a Porsche and other (immaterial) things but her kids don’t have a basic essential. As a Mum it’s something that really doesn’t sit right with me. That’s not jealousy. If that’s what she wants to tell herself she’s bleeping deluded. I’d be ashamed of myself to flaunt my life and all my beige purchases on Instagram and my kids to be sleeping on the floor. I certainly wouldn’t be expected to be getting patted on the back for being such a ‘boss babe’.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
‘She worked hard’ 😂😂
6yrs if making content and she’s still one of the weakest out there
I know like, the long list of brand she's worked with, never to be heard of again, says she hasn't worked hard 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Deodorant and fabric conditioner 😂😂😂
The height of glamour!
Or maybe it's a subtle hint that she stinks and her clothes look like rags after she's washed them. Let's hope the woman uses the things she's advertising more than once.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.