Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine taking your partner’s phone and writing a corny message to yourself and then sharing it to your insta huns so you can get some arse licking love off them....no nor me 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Jesus every time that girl opens her mouth she just spews lies 🙄
Is English not Steve’s first language 😂😂

* with a swipe up aff link
*sniff

😂

Onion & carrots are gonna be swapped for chips and egg.. (I do get why) but that’s a sentence I’m sure she’s used before 😂
chips over veg!!!
View attachment 406866
Howling! Why is she like this?? This is the most hilarious thing ever. All the cheap pop 👀 actively not eating the veg in favour of more fried stuff. No wonder alfehs teeth are fucked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s no way Beaver face has sent that. How corny, I would think there was something wrong if my partner sent that. I would much rather he just dry humped me while I was putting the washing in😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Stop comparing yourself to people online!! Don’t worry what other people are doing!! 🤣🤣 shes the worst for copying other Instagrammers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s got to be trolling us...
God forbid any of them eat a carrot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
5k a month and she’s on the rola cola.
I'm literally pissing myself at that 😅😅😅😅😅😅

Tbh boss babe big Beggy must be on a fair whack more than 5k now 😂😂😂😂.... I'm not a professor of maths or anything but she needs £120k minimum to buy an entry level Porsche Cayenne twice..... To pay half the bills on the dungeon and do the food shop as a minimum she'll need a couple of grand a month.... So before she's bought any sweatshop garments or splashed out on a trip to tenners she needs to be earning 14k a month or £170, 000 a year...

Dunno why championship footballers even bother risking injuries etc when they could put a couple of videos sanding their face on Instagram and colouring in a few squares for the same money 😅😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s 2:30pm, I don’t even have time to make myself a cuppa and sit down let alone do my hair, makeup, take selfies, do a reel and a boomerang lol wonder what film the boys are watching 🎥

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s 2:30pm, I don’t even have time to make myself a cuppa and sit down let alone do my hair, makeup, take selfies, do a reel and a boomerang lol wonder what film the boys are watching 🎥
They’re probably both having a ‘nap’.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Carrots to add flavour 🤯 onion yes but I don’t think of carrot as a particularly flavoursome vegetable, especially not after sitting in two cans of coke. Also the ‘message from Steve’, her chat background is of herself 🤣 what an absolute prick

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s bored in the house 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a mother of 2 and she sits and does her hair and make up like a 14 year old girl would when they’re bored in their room on a Saturday afternoon.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
‘What else is there to do apart from home school drink wine and....play on the Nintendo switch’ oh yes that’s right...go to work 💡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Quick steve nobody believed you sent me that text when I was sleeping this morning so post one on stories and I’ll share it like the pathetic child that I am. Also no steve she isn’t bleeping gorgeous, she’s bleeping smug and annoying and so far up her own arse If she farted she’d suffocate.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Two things. 1 - never wears makeup aye 😏 and 2 - did the kids get anything from that brand? Or just Rebecca 🤔

Reactions: 9
The boomerang of her hair, followed 10 mins by 'everehwuuun is askin' about me cuuuuuuurls'. Lies. Always, always, always use the MM Beauty Works wand? Never seen her use it.. some influencers have literally no idea how to influence...show people how you curl your hair.. do a tutorial...ffs its just pathetic. Are people really gonna swipe up? I hope not! Also the dinner...cheap coke & taking out what tiny bit of goodness in it for chips and egg? Can you not have carrots and onion with that? Random maybe but I wouldn't throw them away over it 🙄 literally boils my piss 🙃 I'm in a bad mood today 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine kissing Steve 🤮 he looks like his breath would smell so bad

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.