Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca looks wistfully at the Dales around her and posts another load of boring old twaddle 🤦🏻‍♀️
She couldn’t get anymore vomit inducing if she tried! She’s a bleeping moron! And that jacket is absolutely hideous 😂 it needs burned! I think she’s only bought a half jacket so she can flash her big fat ass

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is Alfie just lying there like that. I have kids similar ages and if the youngest jumped on her brothers bed and started babbling on with a book right next to his head, he wouldn't remain unconscious. He'd push her off and tell her to go away 😂. I don't think I'm being petty there either, a 7 year old lying there like that at 10am isn't right

Reactions: 26
aren’t changing for anyone, ever. Not even my kids 🤪😂

View attachment 406830
This really shows her immaturity and her fury, of course people change.

Life throws so many experiences at you that will change you. Personal experiences, world events, reading books, relationships, ageing, travel, careers, achieving goals etc etc etc... These things will all change you and your views, whether you are an influencer of not, we change as our life changes.

This pandemic has changed people’s life’s in so many ways. I have been fortunate to retain my job and my family are healthy but it has changed me. It really has made me focus on what is important and what I am grateful for.

She is a very silly little girl playing at being a grown up.

Reactions: 13
Funny how she claims to receive a lot of hate and will screenshot and show everyone the messages now as she aren’t bothered.. but hasn’t shown any message since the one the other day.. they way she goes about hate and trolls you’d think this would be a daily occurrence no?

Reactions: 15
OMG their dinner tonight 😂 “we’re not eating the carrots and onion were ‘avin chips n egg instead super healtheh” 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Onion & carrots are gonna be swapped for chips and egg.. (I do get why) but that’s a sentence I’m sure she’s used before 😂
chips over veg!!!
B252FBA3-AEAC-414B-AC4A-C64D1670EB8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This really shows her immaturity and her fury, of course people change.

Life throws so many experiences at you that will change you. Personal experiences, world events, reading books, relationships, ageing, travel, careers, achieving goals etc etc etc... These things will all change you and your views, whether you are an influencer of not, we change as our life changes.

This pandemic has changed people’s life’s in so many ways. I have been fortunate to retain my job and my family are healthy but it has changed me. It really has made me focus on what is important and what I am grateful for.

She is a very silly little girl playing at being a grown up.
I think her family basically enabled her childish behaviour and now Steve does exactly the same. They've all kept her like a child because it's easier to manipulate and control someone like that, an adult with the intellectual ability to think and behave like an adult is less compliant because they think for themselves.

• Heart
Onion & carrots are gonna be swapped for chips and egg.. (I do get why) but that’s a sentence I’m sure she’s used before 😂
chips over veg!!!
View attachment 406866
so they don’t have any veg with their dinner? They have a gammon joint cooked in pure sugar, with a side of chips and egg.. and the only veg she has prepared is going to be thrown in the bin?
Can anyone say.. Scurvy! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
so they don’t have any veg with their dinner? They have a gammon joint cooked in pure sugar, with a side of chips and egg.. and the only veg she has prepared is going to be thrown in the bin?
Can anyone say.. Scurvy! 😂
Couldn’t she at least put a few peas or her beloved sweetcorn with it? 🤢

Couldn’t she at least put a few peas or her beloved sweetcorn with it? 🤢
Nope it isn’t on the aren’t bothered what my children eat meal plan (didn’t she mentioned wanting to a do recipe book 🙈😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet those boys mattress’s are mouldy underneath 🤮
For sure! And probably damp to touch as well. I lived in an older house years ago, it at least had double glazing but was still freezing! And the cold was so bad sometimes that things like duvets became damp to touch.Heat rises too, so those 2 wee craters will be bleeping froze asleep on that floor especially in winter! While those 2 selfish cunts lie in their big high bed. They are disgusting, the pair them.

• Heart
  • Sad
I came here for the slow cooker chat.. it left me completely baffled and also sick 🤢🤢🤢 I am vegetarian but still why is she cooking the gammon like that 🤯🤢🤮 smothered in cheap arse value cola then discarding the vegetables 🤣🤣 She really doesn't give two shits does she 🤣😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.