Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at her mates remys Instagram account you’ll see where she got the tick chart inspo from... Christ she can’t even think of a crappy tick box chart by herself 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a bleeping mess! That wall above the sink is going to look a mess too. Can't believe they haven't tiled above it.
The colour of that sink unit 🤮 looks like they foraged it out a skip. Completely clashes with the wall colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but why is the sink unit and the toilet seat completely random different colours?!!!!! They can’t do anything right can they?!!! Over 3 months “work” on that bathroom and it’s not finished yet and it’s got weird mismatched fixtures....! It’s a complete and absolute bodged job mess. What an absolute shitshow!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How thick is that grout at the top round the boxed in bit too?! 😂😂😂 Hope it is their forever home cos no one is going to want that tit tip 🤣

It's like one of those puzzles where the more you look, the more you see. The tiling down that bit is so bad! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A lot of things you order which claim to be white come a weird ivory colour like this door I've just got.

That being said my door will be painted to match the skirting boards before I'm on the gram fishing for compliments for it 🤣
Yeah but if you are buying fixtures for a bathroom you generally get them all in the same colour!!! They have blatantly just got random odds and sods from who knows where and thrown them in.
Boss babe Elleh, who earns thousands of pounds a month can’t even buy a complete bathroom suite....?!!!! Hmmmmmm!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I absolutely hate that edging/rail they've put along the top of the metro tiles. Wouldn't be so bad if it was one long piece but it's like all chopped up bits and looks a bleeping mess.

Reactions: 9
I absolutely hate that edging/rail they've put along the top of the metro tiles. Wouldn't be so bad if it was one long piece but it's like all chopped up bits and looks a bleeping mess.
That’s the part I really hate too! It just makes it go from looking modern to public bathroom. And as for that sink unit, bleeping hell, a dark grey or white one would have been so much better. Her taste is bleeping woeful. But as someone else said, she’s been at the bargain bin buying the cheapest things

Reactions: 12
That’s the part I really hate too! It just makes it go from looking modern to public bathroom. And as for that sink unit, bleeping hell, a dark grey or white one would have been so much better. Her taste is bleeping woeful. But as someone else said, she’s been at the bargain bin buying the cheapest things
maybe she was taking her own advice and picked something she could actually buy twice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t believe she actually credited where she got that cookie pie recipe from! Usually she would just say she made it up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
At least when they’re sat on the toilet 🤮 they have something to do which is looking at all the faults 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I imagining that she put a video up on her stories with the chickens? Would be a good few days ago now when she was doing a Q&A. As someone had asked if she still had them and there was a wee video of them in the barn? Or maybe I’m getting mixed up with Susie and Gregg as they have chickens too.

Reactions: 2
Am I imagining that she put a video up on her stories with the chickens? Would be a good few days ago now when she was doing a Q&A. As someone had asked if she still had them and there was a wee video of them in the barn? Or maybe I’m getting mixed up with Susie and Gregg as they have chickens too.
Yea she did but whether it was a recent video or not who knows, she’s such a shady cow it was probably an old video knowing her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.