Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to be very careful making claims about the lumi and what it can do etc
Trading standards will be crawling all over her if she’s not careful. Not sure how well that would go down with her up line at Nuskin?!!!!!!
I also hope she’s declaring all her money earnt to the tax man. Never hear her mention anything about doing her self assessment or filing her paperwork...... all it takes is one person to tip off the HMRC........
There’s no way she’s declaring her income. I don’t think Steve is either

Reactions: 13
Basically exactly the same as the lumi but a fraction of the price!
I love how desperate she is to flog it. It’s always... ‘I know is supah expensive guyyyyysssss but it’s an investment’ - a tit load of people have lost their jobs beggar and to be honest even if I was earning mega bucks no way would I spend £200 on a bleeping plastic face brush!
81628EE1-5614-42F1-BD92-117F2B35AA88.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
10E6B6D1-6493-414D-B0B3-69C082335B40.png
so more evidence the chickens are no more?? I can’t see any eggs in that thing...and I’m sure they don’t just stop laying because of the weather?? I heard someone reported it to the RSPCA to do a welfare check? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Added to my list of reasons why i cant stand this rancid bleep.... M and M decided to work with her! Im so pissed off, that for the first time ever, ive emailed them to complain! I might be a petty witch, but it has really pissed me off because i do actually buy quite a few clothes from there. I have never complained before, but do people think i will get a reply? Or will it be ignored?

Reactions: 18
“Hair looks super long” .... 🥴 sorry what.. it’s a grown out Bob and in tit condition! She had nice hair before and has totally fucked it now!

The problem with Rebecca is... she USED to be slim... she USED to have nice hair and she USED to have a Niceish house! Most people after they have kids put a bit of weight on (not to her extent but you know what I mean) and they doesn’t have the same arse they did before or the same boobs... if she excepted that and lived herself but stopped making out she some hot witch with the “best arse in Yorkshire”) Yea ok calm down Stever pal! Then she would be so much more relatable (still a moron that can’t spell but more relatable to other morons!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Hair looks super long” .... 🥴 sorry what.. it’s a grown out Bob and in tit condition! She had nice hair before and has totally fucked it now!

The problem with Rebecca is... she USED to be slim... she USED to have nice hair and she USED to have a Niceish house! Most people after they have kids put a bit of weight on (not to her extent but you know what I mean) and they doesn’t have the same arse they did before or the same boobs... if she excepted that and lived herself but stopped making out she some hot witch with the “best arse in Yorkshire”) Yea ok calm down Stever pal! Then she would be so much more relatable (still a moron that can’t spell but more relatable to other morons!) 😂
Agree
She’s got a ridiculous inflated ego with absolute no reason for it. It’s laughable that she’s got such a high opinion of herself!!!!

Reactions: 19
I don’t know what she’s complaining about, I’m sure picking up tit is the highlight of her boring day

Reactions: 12
I love how desperate she is to flog it. It’s always... ‘I know is supah expensive guyyyyysssss but it’s an investment’ - a tit load of people have lost their jobs beggar and to be honest even if I was earning mega bucks no way would I spend £200 on a bleeping plastic face brush! View attachment 405305
How can this ‘fake’ lumi be SO bad for your skin according to Begga but the real one is the worlds best face device when they are IDENTICAL!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well if she’s doing it then she’s got nothing to worry about....
I said the same...my accountant sent mine off yesterday for when I was working as a freelancer and I was up all hours a few nights last week trying to find receipts etc.

Given she likes to let people know what a boss babe she is I can't believe she hasnt mentioned it once but has mentioned her colouring in squares.

I agree she doesn't declare or does some jiggery pokery where she only declares £12,500 so she'll still qualify for a state pension and the rest gets paid into her personal account......good luck when it comes to remortgaging the dungeon in that case!!

Reactions: 13
How can this ‘fake’ lumi be SO bad for your skin according to Begga but the real one is the worlds best face device when they are IDENTICAL!
This is what knocks me sick...at least back up your claims....

"the bristles are made of plastic on most other brushes and they're very abrasive whereas the lumi uses natural fibres etc. etc."

Reactions: 11
I love how desperate she is to flog it. It’s always... ‘I know is supah expensive guyyyyysssss but it’s an investment’ - a tit load of people have lost their jobs beggar and to be honest even if I was earning mega bucks no way would I spend £200 on a bleeping plastic face brush! View attachment 405305
That looks like the exact same one 😂 for a fraction of the price!

View attachment 405329so more evidence the chickens are no more?? I can’t see any eggs in that thing...and I’m sure they don’t just stop laying because of the weather?? I heard someone reported it to the RSPCA to do a welfare check? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I messaged her a couple of weeks ago and she said she still has them and I’m sure she said on a q&a they were in the barn for winter? Why doesn’t she show them when she goes in to see them , she had them on her stories non stop before!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.