Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else remember Steve posting a story of putting a wall up at the stairs? I don’t think I’m imagining it, I’m sure it was on one of these threads too. Could that wall have been the bathroom wall?

Reactions: 8
I am crying at the post she put on her story.. Everything she mentioned has previously been mentioned on here.. Teeth brushed , hair looking super long and skincare done!! HAHAHAAH SHUT UPPPP

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i love how someone who’s supposedly been an ‘influencer’ for five plus years still can’t spell affiliate 😂 christ rebecca get yourself a dictionary pal

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s not a glow that’s bleeping moist skin from either water or moisturiser. And I’m sorry but she’s 27 yet looks at least 10 years older, not the best advert for skincare is she. And as for that smug face of hers, I can’t bleeping stand it 🤮
View attachment 404669
She’s the one person I wish would actually but a filter on herself - the colouring of her is gross

I don’t even think she understands what shite she’s spouting. Trying to scam people out of their hard earned cash just before she gets into bed. Shameless. At least she’s finally changed her pyjamas the dirty cow
She’s probably just grateful that somebody wrote a script for her because we know how piss poor she is at describing anything

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She says lumi is the number one device in the world 🤣🤣 I googled it and lumi never even came up or the website 😂😂 where does she get her “facts”
She makes up most of her facts, just like she makes up everything else, the woman's a compulsive liar. The problem is, she isn't bright enough to be a good liar, because she can't remember what she's said.

Reactions: 15
It's typical of her though; wanting something that everyone else has but without knowing exactly what they are. It says a lot that their favourite restaurant in Tenerife is a Chinese one 🤦‍♀️
She hasn't mentioned wanting to go to Cuba for a while...maybe she's realised Cuban cuisine isn't spam tatty cheese?🤔🤭
I'll have you know that spam tattie cheese is Cuba's national dish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am crying at the post she put on her story.. Everything she mentioned has previously been mentioned on here.. Teeth brushed , hair looking super long and skincare done!! HAHAHAAH SHUT UPPPP
She must realise that’s a new low, even for her, if she putting stuff as dull as that on just to try stick two fingers up at tattle. Get a life Beggy, this is too easy now

Reactions: 10
You are loved
You are strong
You are capable
You are valid

You are a greasy faced grubby inarticulate brainwashed deluded embarrassing person of no discernible talent who has a serious amount of growing up to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That’s not a glow that’s bleeping moist skin from either water or moisturiser. And I’m sorry but she’s 27 yet looks at least 10 years older, not the best advert for skincare is she. And as for that smug face of hers, I can’t bleeping stand it 🤮
View attachment 404669
Basket and brackets are linked surprised she didn’t mention that 🙈😂

And the "teeth brushed" just for us 😭🤣🤣🤣
But she aren’t bothered 🪥🦷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'll get a screen shot and get that 'number one device in the world' story to trading standards. That's false advertising

Reactions: 21
Thread title suggestion -

Into the slow cooker goes raw beef
Alfeh has finally lost his teef

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I stand corrected then 🤣 and there's the real reason she wanted to go. Nothing to do with the culture or the sights...endless plates of spam slop 🤭
She wanted to go because she's realised that Tenerife is not the place boss babes travel to 🤭

She should just be telling herself that "she is enough" despite her old fashioned taste for holidays and old fashioned taste in everything if we're being honest... Practice what you preach Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her skin is so GREY I’ve never seen anything like it 😂 it’s not “super glowehhh” it’s just wet!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.