Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake ones are so bad for your skin??!!
She’s a spooky looking thing as well that Freckle thing. don’t know how they can look themselves in the mirror on a morning these people and be happy with their life choices. Special kind of narcissistic to do what they do

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s not a glow that’s bleeping moist skin from either water or moisturiser. And I’m sorry but she’s 27 yet looks at least 10 years older, not the best advert for skincare is she. And as for that smug face of hers, I can’t bleeping stand it 🤮
View attachment 404669
She looks like she’s died!! That colour and waxiness 😵

• Haha
Her last YouTube video was 16 days ago ..... is she on annual leave or something? How can she call that her job!!!!!! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The ‘fake’ brush style face device that I can buy from a reputable shop like boots, superdrug, John Lewis, selfridges etc.... No no don’t buy those fakes, buy the one that she’s flogging for double the price that sounds like a construction site and makes her look like she drained of colour. Behave yourself Rebecca you absolute Moron 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The fake ones are so bad for your skin??!!
What's great about that post is that she has just directed people to the fact that 'fake' ones exist. I doubt many of her followers will have £200 to drop on a clunky face vibrator.

A quick Google and they will find a more suitable price point for their needs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She needs to be very careful making claims about the lumi and what it can do etc
Trading standards will be crawling all over her if she’s not careful. Not sure how well that would go down with her up line at Nuskin?!!!!!!
I also hope she’s declaring all her money earnt to the tax man. Never hear her mention anything about doing her self assessment or filing her paperwork...... all it takes is one person to tip off the HMRC........

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am curious to see how she is going to cope with her fake tanning her face and using her facial sander. 🤭🤭

• Haha
I've messaged her on the business account, I said I'm interested in buying the Lumi or something similar and that I've seen all her posts about it. I've asked if she can guide me to the published research carried out on the product which would obviously back up her claims. I won't hold my breath, because no doubt she will see it as someone trolling rather than someone researching the product

Reactions: 23
She couldn’t tell you why the “fake” ones are bad for your skin. Clarisonic brush cleansers have been around way before Nuskin launched them. I’m a skin therapist, have done advanced training in several different brands and nothing gets my goat more than someone claiming to know enough about skincare to sell to people. I asked her if the products were suitable for reactive skin and she sent me a screenshot from the website showing an ingredients list. No info, nothing to help me if I genuinely had no idea. These people are not qualified to give advice or sell any skincare.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've messaged her on the business account, I said I'm interested in buying the Lumi or something similar and that I've seen all her posts about it. I've asked if she can guide me to the published research carried out on the product which would obviously back up her claims. I won't hold my breath, because no doubt she will see it as someone trolling rather than someone researching the product
You’ll be getting named and shamed for asking a perfectly reasonable question 😜

Reactions: 16
Her last YouTube video was 16 days ago ..... is she on annual leave or something? How can she call that her job!!!!!! 🤷‍♀️
I think you tube have made it difficult for these greedy floggers to make money, I've noticed so many have gravitated towards I G, obviously that platform is less concerned with regulating the scammers and protecting genuine people.

You’ll be getting named and shamed for asking a perfectly reasonable question 😜
Oh I agree, but that just goes to show what a con artist she is. Any reputable business would be happy to provide evidence that backs up their claims or shows how good the product is. She needs to be careful of trying to label genuine questions as 'trolling', Trading standards would probably be interested in her business practices. I can just see her popping up on one of the TV shows like watch dog

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.