Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just bought some reusable make up remover pads online - never once considered buying something that Rebecca has promoted so I think that means you are all more successful at being #influencer #bossbabes than Rebecca is!

I also watched the MLM doc. If she wasn't so insufferable I would *almost* feel sorry for her getting sucked into selling the Lumi.

Where can i find the MLM documentary?

Where can i find the MLM documentary?
BBC iPlayer - Secrets of the Multi-Level Millionaires.

I watched it last night, dreadful behaviour. She should be ashamed of herself getting involved with something so morally unethical yet her full time job is to influence other people. She’s a disgrace, I can’t wait to see her get cancelled!

Reactions: 12
Steve’s Insta - brand new trainers. And in the background the mouldy, rotten windows. And this ladies and gents is them all over. All show no substance. Priorities all wrong. King and queen of their own pile of tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Steve’s Insta - brand new trainers. And in the background the mouldy, rotten windows. And this ladies and gents is them all over. All show no substance. Priorities all wrong. King and queen of their own pile of tit
Could be #ad gifted, being from slobbering fat warrenjconway! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know any mother of two small boys who has the time for a bath at 10:30 on a Saturday morning, her priorities are skewed, she always puts herself first!

Reactions: 27
BBC iPlayer - Secrets of the Multi-Level Millionaires.

I watched it last night, dreadful behaviour. She should be ashamed of herself getting involved with something so morally unethical yet her full time job is to influence other people. She’s a disgrace, I can’t wait to see her get cancelled!
Brilliant. Thank you. I shall watch it. I do not understand why some people are afraid of hard graft to earn a living, why they scam and lie through their teeth and sell their childrens life online. She truly is despicable. That poxy lumi - i hope it becomes her downfall

Reactions: 10
I don’t know any mother of two small boys who has the time for a bath at 10:30 on a Saturday morning, her priorities are skewed, she always puts herself first!
I have a feeling their entire life / Insta is going to revolve around being in that bathroom now. It's the only photogenic area of their dump of a house

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They are the most tasteless CHAVTASTIC trainers ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
£190 trainers and the kids sleep on the floor 🥴

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
That house could be beautiful if they spent the money needed on it. They're definitely trying to live someone else's dream.. and they'd be better of being honest with themselves and buying a new build. They seem so out of place...

Reactions: 15
What is up with the colour of her bath water??
I noticed there was a brown/yellow tinge to her bath water the other day!!... I wonder if there is something going on with the pipes.... Didn't she say they have to drink bottled water?

Reactions: 5
I noticed there was a brown/yellow tinge to her bath water the other day!!... I wonder if there is something going on with the pipes.... Didn't she say they have to drink bottled water?
It could be peat in the water. It used to happen at my grandparents house in Scotland. If there had been heavy rain, the peat in the soil would get into the mains water turning it a brown colour. It was perfectly safe though.

Reactions: 6
Posting videos slating those who work 9-5 duck off beggy you woman you don’t know work of any description. Cannot wait for her to fail on this Lumi venture and end up embarrassed, although at this point I’m not even sure she’s capable of shame

Reactions: 26
I see poor Alfie has been fired in again to stand in front of Rebecca to hide the fact she’s bursting out her size 12 jeans. She looks like a pig in skinny leggings and I’ve no idea how she will get them off. Steve will have to work extra hard at the gym to pull them off for her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.