Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm weird but she is in the same pjs as last night, I tend to change them nightly.

Reactions: 15
Loves Emily in Paris. It's just so so good and she's obsessed by it. 🙄🙄🙄 Further proves she's basic af. EIP is literally the worst, the main character is completely self centred, ignorant, unlikeable and the entire show is massively problematic from a cultural point of view. I'm someone who loves an easy breezy fluffy TV show that you can escape with but EIP was horrendous and whenever someone says how much they love it and Emily I'm like "are you otaaaaaay"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Mate emily in Paris was soooo 2020 why is she always months behind the rest of the world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was at the skate park earlier...... is she now a ‘cool skater mum’.....?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loves Emily in Paris. It's just so so good and she's obsessed by it. 🙄🙄🙄 Further proves she's basic af. EIP is literally the worst, the main character is completely self centred, ignorant, unlikeable and the entire show is massively problematic from a cultural point of view. I'm someone who loves an easy breezy fluffy TV show that you can escape with but EIP was horrendous and whenever someone says how much they love it and Emily I'm like "are you otaaaaaay"
I quite enjoyed Emily in Paris 😳😂 🤦‍♀️ I mean its not amazing TV and I've watched much better programmes but I did like it. Watched it months ago now. I am clearly NOT OTAAAY . This is the one and only thing I will relate to with beggy lol in all fairness though I have a sister that is an expat living in Paris so it reminded me of her, but she has since told me that her reality is totally different to what is portrayed on the show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was a big account doing an Emily in Paris reel so no doubt she’s seen that and is jumping on the bandwagon. Don’t know who it was as I think it was just on highlights. I don’t follow many big accounts as they all do my head in x

Reactions: 2
Right anyone else think it’s bad she shoves the two boys to bed at 7pm on a Friday night! For her and Steve to then stuff their faces full of Chinese!!!!
I've said this before. These two greedy pigs always wait for the kids to go to bed before ordering a take away. I know it's not the healthiest, but it's mean not to share with the boys. Probably the most selfish and greedy parents I've seen

Reactions: 16
I don’t think it’s bleeping funny her laughing about needing a holiday when there’s people dying 😡
Take your head out of your fat arse beggy and read the room. Nobody gives a duck about holidaying right now.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Right anyone else think it’s bad she shoves the two boys to bed at 7pm on a Friday night! For her and Steve to then stuff their faces full of Chinese!!!!
It’s very sad, and she wonders why her kids wake up at 5am.. probably because you’ve locked them in their pit as soon as the sun goes down and the last time they ate anything was 4pm.

Also, the same pyjamas as last night? She’s come home and put on dirty pyjamas? That’s nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine someone asking dingle on her only fans account for a shot of her beaver... and she sends them a photo of Steve 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine someone asking dingle on her only fans account for a shot of her beaver... and she sends them a photo of Steve 😄
Steve is the kind of guy who goes to see a dominatrix, gets dressed up like a baby and have her kick his balls!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think it’s bleeping funny her laughing about needing a holiday when there’s people dying 😡
Take your head out of your fat arse beggy and read the room. Nobody gives a duck about holidaying right now.
This shows what an absolute arse hole she is. Today over 1400 deaths, this newest strain has a higher mortality rate than the original strain and this witch is joking or laughing about holidays. I'm sick and tired of idiots like her, because while they're so desperate for holidays, others are desperate to pay bills or even mor sadly, desparately want to see loved ones no longer with them 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This shows what an absolute arse hole she is. Today over 1400 deaths, this newest strain has a higher mortality rate than the original strain and this witch is joking or laughing about holidays. I'm sick and tired of idiots like her, because while they're so desperate for holidays, others are desperate to pay bills or even mor sadly, desparately want to see loved ones no longer with them 😠
She doesn’t live in the real world, she’s shameless and selfish.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.