Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's aff linking stuff she's not even sure she likes. bleeping hell.

You shouldn't like it Rebecca, it's looks shite hen.

Reactions: 12
No AD again on her latest posts 😡she really grates on my nerves & I just can’t wait for her downfall & I’m sure it’s coming pretty soon😜

Reactions: 9
I follow an Instagrammer that has 470,000 followers. I won’t name her becuase I don’t want a tattle telling off 😂 She does a bit of YouTube for make up, but her whole insta is outfits (she’s gorgeous and very stylish). Anyway she did a q&a true or false, and someone said that she gets paid well as an influencer and she said false - basically she still lives with her mum and dad for a reason. She went on to say she gets paid better than most jobs for her age but she also has 400THOUSAND more followers than begga.

Reactions: 13
Hope our Begga is watching Corrie 🤣🤣
All about pyramid schemes
Haha she is gonna be livid, they are showing the exploitation of innocent gullible people 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I follow an Instagrammer that has 470,000 followers. I won’t name her becuase I don’t want a tattle telling off 😂 She does a bit of YouTube for make up, but her whole insta is outfits (she’s gorgeous and very stylish). Anyway she did a q&a true or false, and someone said that she gets paid well as an influencer and she said false - basically she still lives with her mum and dad for a reason. She went on to say she gets paid better than most jobs for her age but she also has 400THOUSAND more followers than begga.
Rebecca lamb only made money out of it because she was signed up to channel mum. Without them, she’s got duck all chance of making any money. The lumi spa crap will die a death over the next few months when she gets bored of trying to flog it... and that will be the end of her as an “influencer” 👍

Reactions: 18
And yet Begga will apparently have 200k by the end of the year two buy TWO new cars?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Lumi packaging is so tit too. Like I could have made that in graphics aged 15. Also "lysm bbygrl" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh please pass me the sick bucket 🤮 cringe as duck! Lysm bbygal, what age are they 14!
584FA8FE-04A5-44FA-98B8-6E90C568B89D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t stick her mate at all, tried to follow her for a bit and give her the benefit of the doubt but she’s got a right tit eating smug grin on her all the time. Not for me
If she’s a friend of beggys I’m sure she’s just as much of a twit

Reactions: 5
Which one of them's earning money off the other do we reckon?
Steph (Remyolivia) is defo above Rebecca, I reckon Steph lured her in to be a fully fledged boss babe

Edit* just seen Remyolivia uses ‘Bants’ in her Instagram bio and this is obvs why Rebeccas been using it recently hahahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know it’s been said many times but I literally can’t get over the shower design 😂 why on earth would you only tile half the wall, it’s going to be soaking?! As for the half door, well that just sums them up as a couple, half a job half wits 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Steph (Remyolivia) is defo above Rebecca, I reckon Steph lured her in to be a fully fledged boss babe

Edit* just seen Remyolivia uses ‘Bants’ in her Instagram bio and this is obvs why Rebeccas been using it recently hahahahahahahah
We really need an eye roll emoji on Tattle 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Love the outfits today begs..first she’s dressed like her Nan and then dressed like she’s off for her shift in the local chippy!

• Haha
I bet the shower is just for display and they use the bath or shower downstairs. My bathroom is a diy job by the previous owners and I've had nothing but problems with it so good luck to them!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.