Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who calls a bathroom or a lumi sexy 😂😂 she acts like she’s 14. Get a grip beggy your a cringy embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Would really recommend watching the bbc IPlayer ‘ellie undercover’ MLM documentary. Highlighted the way these companies work. There was a young pregnant mum who had been targeted on the basis that she was vulnerable, and was encouraged to do the same to other women in her position. Others have lost over £3,000 despite being promised their own ‘boss babe’ business. Really awful to see and so sad to see an ‘influencer’ promoting it....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
There she goes sharing another bigger account and telling people how much she loves them. More like she wants to get noticed by them by kissing their arse. She’s a sad sad individual. Her life literally revolves around being fake to people she doesn’t even know just to try and get noticed, and copying other people’s styles and ideas. She’s got duck all about her at. Just a brainless sheep who thinks by having loads of followers online that she’s made it in life, when in reality her real life is actually pretty pathetic and depressing. You really couldn’t pay me to live her life, the only thing she has going for her are those 2 boys, and even they don’t come first on her list of priorities

Reactions: 14
The half door shower and painted back wall probably wont be as much of a problem for begs as it would be for a hygienic family who would use it daily...she bathes once a week so goodness knows how frequently the boys / Steve wash...I'm looking at it like a 'show shower' that wont be used...

Que a picture of begs in the shower filming with her Lumi 🙄

• Haha
That tayla blue was on the BBC doc about nuskin! She said nuskin is a recruitment business not a retail business 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
They haven't had a toilet upstairs for 3 months. So if the boys wake for a wee during the night they have to go all the way downstairs to the cold dark kitchen toilet. Wonder if they go down themselves?

Reactions: 11
Noticed the bobbly walls too! Also does that half door open up or do you have to climb in to turn it on therefore getting soaked 😱

Reactions: 6
Bloody Nora, Beggy. Do some research or take a look around once in a while. You've led us to Tayla, which has exposed your fraudulent boss babe beauty business. You've fucked yourself over.

Tayla seems like a really genuine person, can't wait to follow so she can recruit me. bleeping hell.

Screenshot_20210121_144031.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody Nora, Beggy. Do some research or take a look around once in a while. You've led us to Tayla, which has exposed your fraudulent boss babe beauty business. You've fucked yourself over.

Tayla seems like a really genuine person, can't wait to follow so she can recruit me. bleeping hell.

View attachment 394995
I do think she's genuinely too thick to understand the dangerous/evils/unscrupulous practice of pyramid selling. I think she is deluded enough to believe she is running a business. She's their perfect recruit. It's quite sad really 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her story this morning. ‘Actually decided to put make up on today’
Errr pretty sure you’ve worn make up every day this week hunnnn.

Reactions: 19
If she wants to be a boss babe, she can be a legit boss babe. LYSM BBG rebs hun x

Reactions: 4
Her story this morning. ‘Actually decided to put make up on today’
Errr pretty sure you’ve worn make up every day this week hunnnn.
Wasn't it literally YESTERDAY she put on Charlotte Tilbury lipstick? 🤣 Honestly this girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.