Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any need for her foul language!? Especially as most of her followers are parents of young children! Silly girl...

Reactions: 13
Just noticed Steve is wearing his scarf, did anyone else notice, on one very cold evening, when she has posted clips of him watching TV he actually wore it as a hood, covering his head, which makes me think that house is freezing, especially as they were sat next to the fire, so just imagine those poor little boys sleeping on mattresses on the floor for nearly 2 years now
Screenshot_20210120_135258_com.instagram.android.jpg

I was just about to write this ! He sounds like he is slurping grossss ! He is like the the dregs you get left in a nightclub at the end of the evening looking for the desperate girls !!!!!!
He certainly found her, the good time that was had by all(or anyone who bought her a drink and a Macdonalds)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She dresses like a 16 year old chav.
I have never known a 3 year old sleep as much as Woody does. I wonder if it's because of lack of vitamins or sheer boredom.
Where is Alfie? Surely not gone into the post office with Steve? Are they really that dense?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 393263
nooo she’s actually gone and done it
Shameless
I used to work in a pub years ago, and we had a regular customer - you know, the token regular who’s a bit odd but harmless enough who comes in every day, a bit weird but whatever - she was in her late 50s, stank of stale fags, BO and piss, never washed her hair (I don’t think she ever washed at all!) well she used to wear a black cap exactly like this!!! She had shoulder length lank hair that was grey but she used to box dye it black and she had this manky black cap on.... this photo just reminds me of her!!!!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am howling, the half door only works if your plug hole is towards that end of the shower OR your shower tray is tilted 😂 they’re going to end up with water all over the floor.

Reactions: 12
Charlotte tilbury make up? Another bandwagon she has jumped on. Gggrrr

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Steve taking Alfie into the post office while she sits in the car is beyond stupid. It's reckless. Why would you deliberately put your kid somewhere they may catch Covid if you didn't have to?

Absolute bleeping bellends, the pair of them. They're a skid mark on society at this point.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Does it say which post office they went to? I know two of the villages that are localish to them have had a spike in cases recently! Bloody irresponsible showing themselves taking a child in for no good reason! Bit different if one parents at work!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Of course she sat on her lard arse while alfeh went into the post office cos COVID is just a looooohd of hype aren’t it huns??? Shame she isn’t so willing to take him to a trip to the dentist, seems like dentist visits are only on the card when it’s gifted.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I’ve said this so many times!!! She uses an exfoliator on top of the Lumi aswell, she hasn’t got a clue. She’s going to damage her skin like no tomorrow!
i once asked why you’d need an exfoliant as surely the lumispa removes dead skin cells, her response... “the lumispa cleanses your skin’ 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolute twats the pair of them. They don’t give a flying duck about Covid, that’s pretty clear. And is she actually for real sitting there aff linking a crappy black cap that costs £4.80!? bleeping hell times must be hard.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Absolute twats the pair of them. They don’t give a flying duck about Covid, that’s pretty clear. And is she actually for real sitting there aff linking a crappy black cap that costs £4.80!? bleeping hell times must be hard.
Imagine not being able to type ‘black cap’ into google 😂😂 I guess she is helping out her dense as duck sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SOOOO ashamed for her that she’s aff linked the cap. She’s got No shame at all has she. Why is she trying to make the cap happen anyway? Everything about the last few stories has riled me. Funny how she’s making a scene about Steve posting some GRYm products after we’ve been talking about the business

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.