Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she done a H&M haul and not even taken the clothes out of the plastic packaging. Also more baby clothes for Alfeh.
This is going to sound really petty of me but I hate that she’s bought them clothes that don’t ‘go’ as well, like okay the purple joggers and dinosaur (?) sweatshirt are nice, comfy etc but they don’t match, they’re a bit.. thrown together, you know? I feel like she just picked them up ‘cause they’re cheap rather than they go together and look nice... but To me it comes Across as a bit ‘Alfie had an accident so he had to go through the lost property box’ 😬
- I think for me it’s the colour of the joggers though that are throwing me off 🤣

(but admittedly I recognise this is petty and that the kids are clothed and that’s fine 🤣)

I also, could be completely wrong, but I think the clothes in cellophane thing is where you buy clothes, wear them once or deliberately break them, and then send them back for the cash. So that could be what she’s doing. E.g. she could buy the clothes, use them as content for this ‘haul’ but then send them back for the cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is going to sound really petty of me but I hate that she’s bought them clothes that don’t ‘go’ as well, like okay the purple joggers and dinosaur (?) sweatshirt are nice, comfy etc but they don’t match, they’re a bit.. thrown together, you know? I feel like she just picked them up ‘cause they’re cheap rather than they go together and look nice... but To me it comes Across as a bit ‘Alfie had an accident so he had to go through the lost property box’ 😬
- I think for me it’s the colour of the joggers though that are throwing me off 🤣

(but admittedly I recognise this is petty and that the kids are clothed and that’s fine 🤣)

I also, could be completely wrong, but I think the clothes in cellophane thing is where you buy clothes, wear them once or deliberately break them, and then send them back for the cash. So that could be what she’s doing. E.g. she could buy the clothes, use them as content for this ‘haul’ but then send them back for the cash.
Yep just like the £400 coat! All for bloody show 🤯🤯

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine going to make a hot chocolate at 9pm and being that well off you don’t need to make an aff link 😂 take note Rebecca, no one is buying it. Literally aff linking a bleeping hot chocolate warmer

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Proof she writes all her comments herself. Who in their right mind would phrase a ‘question’ like that 😂
Who exactly does she think she's influenced? She's just some village bike, with bad dress sense and a dodgy wardrobe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You've forgotten the link there Beggy Hun, don't want you to miss out on your few pence aff link earnings.
She also bloody forgot the hot chocolate, she has just velvetised milk 😳 being such a well off boss babe you would still buy the actual hotel chocolat hot choc that the machine is SUPPOSED to be used for

• Haha
Reactions: 23

She’s probably picked the cheapest things she could find. No thought goes into the boys clothes at all. And compared to the clothes she’s constantly buying herself, that doesn’t even constitute a haul. she can’t even buy them a few items without bloody aff linking them the begging woman

Reactions: 8
So much for ‘ do you really need it’ on her latest youtube video. Aff and swipe to shop stories all day! Such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 17

The poor boy has his mothers dress sense 😬

Reactions: 4
She’s only linked the velvetiser because Meldrum did! Sooo predictable. Always one step behind beg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s probably only ordered off H&M because I think they are doing 20% off. I reckon she’s only had her bathroom done as well so she can duck about in there with the lumi, bet there will be loads of photos coming of the lumi in the bathroom etc 😂😂

Reactions: 15
I would be less bothered about the water coming out of the shower with the strange half door and more bothered about how cold it will be in there!!!

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine going to make a hot chocolate at 9pm and being that well off you don’t need to make an aff link 😂 take note Rebecca, no one is buying it. Literally aff linking a bleeping hot chocolate warmer
Just like Mrs Meldrum just did! Afraid of missing out Beggy?

Reactions: 2
She’s an absolute muppet encouraging people to spend 100 quid on what is essentially a milk frother, bloody asda are selling them for £16. I really hope she gets her just desserts soon, silly witch.

Reactions: 13
With regards to the velvetiser, we had one for Xmas from the MiL (never even heard of them before and certainly wouldn't pay how much they cost) but she's not even used it right 😅 you put the milk in the jug, then add your chocolate, hit the button and it blends the two. You certainly don't just use it for milk. The whole point is that it melts the chocolate at the right temp.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m predicting a photo of her Loomeh face sander sitting on her new sink with her boring white metro tiles behind. That’s when the bathroom is finally finished...in a few weeks. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Proof she writes all her comments herself. Who in their right mind would phrase a ‘question’ like that 😂
Not to mention the type of questions she only answers are always a dig at Tattle, so it totally gives it away.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her poll - homeschooling - Are you even doing it?

Goodness sake, of course we are all doing it! Because we aren’t lazy and don’t want our kids education to suffer. She is a joke.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No offence to anyone who does this but I always wash new clothes before me or my family wear them! I just think of the fact that they’re made in a factory (or in Beggehs case usually a sweat shop). They’ve been thrown through machines and numerous people have possibly touched them etc. Or if they’re from a shop.....who’s tried them on before I’ve bought them....? I just don’t feel they’re clean to wear until they’ve been through my laundry system?? I even wash pants and socks before any of us wear them! Maybe I’m just weird though....

Her poll - homeschooling - Are you even doing it?

Goodness sake, of course we are all doing it! Because we aren’t lazy and don’t want our kids education to suffer. She is a joke.
Verdict is nearly everyone is doing it because we care and we are not all knobheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.