Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an utter knob! Schools are making you do the work! Back in march it was all new and more slack if people weren't doing it or sending anything in but now,.I know with our school and friends have said the same, teachers are chasing you for the work and putting loads in place and offering lots of support if you are struggling so there's no excuse. Why is she so bleeping stupid.

Surely she could have got dressed in the time its taken to write 'get dressed' these bleeping pointless lists written by people with far too much time on their hands

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely she could have got dressed in the time its taken to write 'get dressed' these bleeping pointless lists written by people with far too much time on their hands
I’m waiting for the to do list where number 1 is ‘write a to do list’. The first three things on her list are things you do without thinking surely? The whole point of a list is to remind you of things you might forget or to prioritise when you have too much to do. God she’s thick

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry loooong time lurker to the thread- first time poster. The difference between now and March is that the curriculum was cancelled in March so it didn’t particularly matter how much home learning you did. This time the curriculum is very much still in place and schools have to be very on top of what is happening. Alfie is in Year 2 and in a normal year would be sitting SATs- they have been cancelled thankfully, however as he is already behind his peers (the th sound is covered in set 1 phonics in Reception) she needs to be keeping up with it. If she doesn’t he’s sadly going to fall even further behind.

Reactions: 25
What an utter knob! Schools are making you do the work! Back in march it was all new and more slack if people weren't doing it or sending anything in but now,.I know with our school and friends have said the same, teachers are chasing you for the work and putting loads in place and offering lots of support if you are struggling so there's no excuse. Why is she so bleeping stupid.

She is one of those lazy parents that sees education as the schools responsibility, she obviously doesn't realise it's supposed to be a team work approach. Let's be honest, the work Alfie is doing, is probably beyond her, so she thinks she's being funny instead of just confirming academically her 7 year old is probably more advanced than her

I’m waiting for the to do list where number 1 is ‘write a to do list’. The first three things on her list are things you do without thinking surely? The whole point of a list is to remind you of things you might forget or to prioritise when you have too much to do. God she’s thick
Shows how dull she is, surely 'make business call' doesn't really tell her who she's calling, or does she pick a random business number out of the yellow pages and hopes for the best

• Haha
I’d just like to come on to say that yes her water is green... my family had the same issue when they moved into the area. My dad had to fit a HUGE water filter to the house. Scruffy bugger won’t ever get that fixed though!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I do have to laugh at her ‘given me so much more freedom’ what was you doing before becoming an mlm huntrepreneur? Sitting on your arse most of the week and putting out a 4 min YouTube video about smoothies once a week 😂 freedom in a lockdown, ok love.
These mlm huns are so predictable
E498EE17-68F2-4117-B46D-19AF4DCEC50B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s all just so toxic, can’t believe people still get sucked in to this bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I dread to think how far behind Alfie will be after all this and I bet she'll be taking him out of school for a holiday as soon as it's possible. Poor kid hasn't been blessed with brains as it is, he's got a lot of catching up to do, especially with her 'teaching' him.

Reactions: 14
I thought this. My son is year one and he's already done the 'th' sound and the worksheets she showed were all similar to what work we are being sent out.

Reactions: 10
No offence to anyone who does this but I always wash new clothes before me or my family wear them! I just think of the fact that they’re made in a factory (or in Beggehs case usually a sweat shop). They’ve been thrown through machines and numerous people have possibly touched them etc. Or if they’re from a shop.....who’s tried them on before I’ve bought them....? I just don’t feel they’re clean to wear until they’ve been through my laundry system?? I even wash pants and socks before any of us wear them! Maybe I’m just weird though....

Verdict is nearly everyone is doing it because we care and we are not all knobheads.
You are normal and hygienic. Rebecca is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Saw this comment on a TikTok video.. it is quite interesting to watch..
929BB45A-5F74-420D-8CED-678BBCAB218F.jpeg

Reactions: 10
She’s such an idiot. Our homeschool is lax at the moment because we are moving house this week, plus both working full time right up to the move. We are doing what we can but it’s a very busy time. I feel guilty but spoke to his teacher and she reassured me that it won’t harm him if he misses some of what’s been set. And then you’ve got a lazy cow like beggy who has literally duck all to do with her time making excuses because she just can’t be arsed or doesn’t have the brain capacity to teach Alfie anything.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.