Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The very fact that she’s asked that question cements our suspicions that’s she’s not doing it herself!
The people who voted no about the home schooling on her stories are no doubt the absolute numpties writing tit like, have a pee, drink water etc on their to do lists for the day. Dickheads everywhere!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The people who voted no about the home schooling on her stories are no doubt the absolute numpties writing tit like, have a pee, drink water etc on their to do lists for the day. Dickheads everywhere!!
Yep. Or the mothers who work full time from home and don't have time to be doing the work properly.

Reactions: 8
Patiently waiting for the rushed 40 second video that is her bathrooms tour. That will be her whole weeks worth of work then she can relax for another week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So, my 4 year olds new bed is being delivered tomorrow so we’ve just dismantled his current one ready to be taken away by a charity in the morning. This means my boy has to sleep on his mattress on the floor tonight... I am that uncomfortable about it that I’m probably going to bring him in our bed. It might seem a little dramatic but I can’t have him on the floor even for 1 night.

I cannot fathom how either of those two sleep at night in an actual bed whilst their 2 small children sleep on the floor and for what?! Because they think those frames are insta worthy? Shameful parenting at its worst.

And the homeschool question?? Give the poor boy a chance in life Rebecca... if you really can’t be arsed with his education why don’t you use some of that money you claim to have so much of and pay for an online tutor. You can’t go and get your nails/hair/filler/primark fix so use that money for something good, put your kids first for once in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So, my 4 year olds new bed is being delivered tomorrow so we’ve just dismantled his current one ready to be taken away by a charity in the morning. This means my boy has to sleep on his mattress on the floor tonight... I am that uncomfortable about it that I’m probably going to bring him in our bed. It might seem a little dramatic but I can’t have him on the floor even for 1 night.
I don't think you're being dramatic at all. We recently had to do similar and I was absolutely freezing!

Reactions: 9
I don't think you're being dramatic at all. We recently had to do similar and I was absolutely freezing!
We did it when we first moved in... In fact we did it for 4 nights and my back was absolutely killing me each day.... I couldn't understand why, I didn't think it was going to make that much difference, but it really did!!!

Reactions: 10
The new bathroom, why is the other side of the shower only tiled to waist height? the wall is going to get drenched, why is there only half a glass panel as a shower screen? where is all the water going to go that leaks out the shower?......so many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Doesn’t she ever feel ashamed that she doesn’t gift anything to anybody. As if her mate’s sent her all those jams. I’d pay for them to support a friend. The amount of Ann summers, fm, body shop and various other ventures and sponsorships I’ve supported for my friends it’s untold amounts, she doesn’t seem that kind of friend /person at all

Reactions: 16
I just think about those boys sleeping on the floor and how cold it must be.. also spiders crawling on them while they are askeep... I'd be having nightmares!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The new bathroom, why is the other side of the shower only tiled to waist height? the wall is going to get drenched, why is there only half a glass panel as a shower screen? where is all the water going to go that leaks out the shower?......so many questions
I don’t like it. The wall colour doesn’t go with the tiles, and the shower door is odd! Like you say it looks like half a door 😂 I duno why she keeps banging on about how proud she is of Steve, I reckon I could have knocked that bathroom out quicker

I just think about those boys sleeping on the floor and how cold it must be.. also spiders crawling on them while they are askeep... I'd be having nightmares!
And I bet in that old cold house the draught around the floor would be horrible. Any wonder those kids look ill all the time. Fed tit and sleeping on the floor. They should be embarrassed bragging about a new bathroom while their kids are an afterthought

Reactions: 14
I’m just buzzing to see if she lies about extending it in the YouTube video to be honest. Wonder if we will get the office/gym/TikTok room tour first though 🤥🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also don’t get why she’s put it on the grid, surely you’d wait until you had completely finished it, like she said she wants to add shelves, surely she will post it again when she’s done that. Just doesn’t have any content to post. Proud of Steve 😂 it’s taken him bleeping half a year, he’s that gormless I’m surprised it hasn’t taken him longer

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why wouldn’t you plumb in the toilet before the sink and bath? It’s almost three months since “they” Steve started that bathroom! All that time and it still looks like a public convenience, no look of luxury, just clinical cold and uninviting.

Reactions: 13
But the paint colour isn't farrow and ball, it's a knock off.....

Tell the truth.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

I cannot fathom how either of those two sleep at night in an actual bed whilst their 2 small children sleep on the floor and for what?! Because they think those frames are insta worthy? Shameful parenting at its worst.

And the homeschool question?? Give the poor boy a chance in life Rebecca... if you really can’t be arsed with his education why don’t you use some of that money you claim to have so much of and pay for an online tutor. You can’t go and get your nails/hair/filler/primark fix so use that money for something good, put your kids first for once in your life.
I posted the samethe other day. We have just moved and my daughter will be on her mattress on the floor for 3 weeks before her new bed arrives. We had to take the old one down as we were moving. I feel so guilty. But then I remember im not rebecca and things could be a lot worse.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.