Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mist coat, and in a bathroom too. That'll be flaking off as soon as there's steam in the air. Didn't the plasterer give them any advice?!

You've just got to have the imagination guys. Dream big and paint your house grey like every other fucker. Wild imagination. Goals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it just me or have the home highlights disappeared? The one with all the original bathroom videos and her explaining how they’re going to extend it 🤣

Silly witch must have just realised she’s dropped a clanger!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Christ she hasn't tagged them has she?...She said she had the colour matched at the decorating centre!!! So she's ripped off F&B by having the colour matched and then had the audacity to tag them 🤯🤣😭
No my bad! She's spelt the name of the paint wrong, I misread that she'd tagged F&B! 🤦‍♀️ She has tagged a decorating centre though!

Reactions: 4
So earlier while she was sanding her face, she said skin care is more important now because we are at home all the time, who does the idiot think is staffing hospitals, shops and every other essential service that is open or running? Obviously the lazy cow hasn't done a hard day's work in her life, but some of us aren't at home all the time, some of us are still going to work. The more I listen to some of these idiot influencers, the more I realise why they do what they do, most of them are either too neurotic, too lazy or too thick to get a job, that's why they genuinely believe social media is a real job. What a sorry world we live in when a 27 Yr old woman, who is as thick as to short planks, is called an influencer, whilst other women strive to care for their families, educate themselves or build a career and they will never be acknowledged

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
No my bad! She's spelt the name of the paint wrong, I misread that she'd tagged F&B! 🤦‍♀️ She has tagged a decorating centre though!
And you can buy paint from there and pay monthly perfect for the Queen of Klarna and Clearpay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So earlier while she was sanding her face, she said skin care is more important now because we are at home all the time, who does the idiot think is staffing hospitals, shops and every other essential service that is open or running? Obviously the lazy cow hasn't done a hard day's work in her life, but some of us aren't at home all the time, some of us are still going to work. The more I listen to some of these idiot influencers, the more I realise why they do what they do, most of them are either too neurotic, too lazy or too thick to get a job, that's why they genuinely believe social media is a real job. What a sorry world we live in when a 27 Yr old woman, who is as thick as to short planks, is called an influencer, whilst other women strive to care for their families, educate themselves or build a career and they will never be acknowledged
THIIISSSSSS.

I think the tide will turn though.

Reactions: 17
No mist coat, and in a bathroom too. That'll be flaking off as soon as there's steam in the air. Didn't the plasterer give them any advice?!

You've just got to have the imagination guys. Dream big and paint your house grey like every other fucker. Wild imagination. Goals.
I thought that as well. Even the 15 year old paint sales girl that advised PTWM today that she had do a top mist before putting the paint on the fresh plaster knew that 😂

Brunch at 5pm?
Stoooop 😂 you’re going to finish me off laughing! This girl must have had a smoothie with a side of slow intelligence this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Skin care more important now we are home...... is she for real!!!!! My skin is wrecked and sore at the moment because I am out working and I don’t have the time for skincare. Maybe if she pitched her ‘business’ for the current situation we are living in she might be taken more seriously 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
You know what she reminds me of? When you see those before & after photos of people who are addicted to meth... she looks so rough now it’s unreal!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.